306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 2012 Has started with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excessive alchohol, chronic booost, Ha11 trying to get with mingers in falmouth, me losing my ID before new years eve, James saying hello to some fitty, Darren licking a Governor and an Advance Cap cover.

Oh, and James trying to get with my sister infront of my parents, that was a monumental failure!!!!

2012 has started well.
Good night then :-)
Epic
Ruan Wrote:Excessive alchohol, chronic booost, Ha11 trying to get with mingers in falmouth, me losing my ID before new years eve, James saying hello to some fitty, Darren licking a Governor and an Advance Cap cover.

Oh, and James trying to get with my sister infront of my parents, that was a monumental failure!!!!

2012 has started well.

Ha ha that sounds like a good night
Seeing most of the Cornwall Derv mafia this morning, most of us are NOT in a good state...
LOL, sounds fun...
Sounds like you guys had an interesting night, lol
[Image: IMAG0120.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0113.jpg]
I will let darren put up some if he wants..........
[Image: IMAG0121.jpg]

Best. Photo. Ever.

Me and ruan have VE parts as keyrings ... we didnt just randomly take VE parts out although this was what we were going for Wink
Last night I ended up in the boot of a car with piss down my leg =/

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
declantg Wrote:Last night I ended up in the boot of a car with piss down my leg =/

I hope it was your own lol....... :?
I think so!

Darren, that photo of you involves chronic quantities of win.
Could have been worse, he could have been trying to get with your parents in front of your sister.
Oh the f*ck dear!
Well no complaints here apart from the car. I've got lucky with mrs JJ0063 the past 9 nights in a row & it's on the cards tonight too Smile win.
Well im jealous. But my mate almost got raped by a guy..

Looks like all had a good night, cornish do it well by the looks of it Smile
started with a shitter new years for kaeten, at around 4:00pm while taylon was driving a beemer decided that he wanted to speed around their area which resulted in his mk3 golf getting smashed in on the rear quarter while pulling out of a side road
Mine started with an EPIC hangover and a drive to Halifax to drop off a car I sold, fell asleep on the train back to Leeds...
stevieg Wrote:started with a shitter new years for kaeten, at around 4:00pm while taylon was driving a beemer decided that he wanted to speed around their area which resulted in his mk3 golf getting smashed in on the rear quarter while pulling out of a side road

F**ks sake Sad
yea its a shitter, seen pics today and the rear qtr glass is smashed along with most of the off side, b pillar is pushed in against the drivers seat, drivers door card was split from the impact along with the dash being pushed over too and the bonnet won't open either. driver claims to have been doing 20 (my arse) but i think they must have been doing more like 40. my reckoning is its going to be a cat b write off. the car was 4 up with kaeten, taylon, their sister and kaetens girlfriend. all went to hospital and were checked out fine but are aching today
At least no-ones hurt, that's the main thing. My mk3 stood up bloody well when I had my crash, my first thought when I got out was "Thank f**k I sold the 106"...