306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Seat Ibiza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

will be selling car in coming months (maybe next month)

please can i have your views on a seat ibiza 1.9tdi 2008 plate if any

thanks!
(09-10-2012, 08:06 PM)ben87 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all

will be selling car in coming months (maybe next month)

please can i have your views on a seat ibiza 1.9tdi 2008 plate if any

thanks!

1.9 engine is slow, thirsty and noisy. Try and get the 2.0 or if you can afford the fuel, 1.8 petrol
has to be diesel due to travelling i know its only 103bhp but all im doing is motorway and im "growing up" so to speak lol
VAG shite.

/endthread
(09-10-2012, 08:22 PM)ben87 Wrote: [ -> ]has to be diesel due to travelling i know its only 103bhp but all im doing is motorway and im "growing up" so to speak lol

get the 2.0. Seriously with the 1.9, youll be lucky to get 45mpg. 50 if you really drive like a old woman. Round town probably get 32-37. The 2.0 is a much better engine.......even if it is still vag shite
Boring and too small. Plus its vagshite as liam says haha.
if it's the same engine that comes in the '09 plate golf tdi/a3 tdi's my mum has the golf and sister has the a3 and for the size of the cars they do shift considering the 103bhp but just seems to have bags of torque so seems a good engine imho although i don't know what they are like on fuel.
just out of curiosity....why the seat?? as it's all VAG i'd rather go with a golf tbh
price range seats seem to be better value for my range and insurance also