306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Couple of bits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need some clips to hold the hockey sticks in place. Managed to snap mine Sad
Also I need a ph3 light stalk. Got some crystals fitted and put in some nightbreakers but not much difference Sad hoping a stalk will help Smile
Bump!
im going to my local scrappy for parts for my HDI saturday morning, if there are any clips I'll get them and let you know!
Get the clips new from Peugeot for pennies.
Got two stalks here im pretty certain 1 of them is ph3 if not both will send the pair if you want them for a tenner?
Only need one haha. Can u find out for defo what phase they are mate? I'll have to nip Into the Showroom by me
i've a ph2 twin optic light stalk, worked perfectly with my crystals, interested?
What is the difference mate? Just been told to get a phase 3 stalk if I've got crystals?
its cuz most phase 2 headlights aren;t twin optic, like the crystals are. but then as peugeot like to surf their parts bins, some ph2s are twin optic, like mine were.
just means that when you hit main beam, it keeps both bulbs on... i think..

so basically, all ph3 stalks will be for twin optics, and some phase 2 ones will be for twin optics too
Ah right. How much posted to stoke pal
tenner?
Ph2 GTi's are twin optic, with frosted lights. So a ph2 GTi6 stalk will be of use to a base model ph2 306 with retrofitted ph2 GTi6 frosted units or ph3 crystal lights.
Ye Sam that's fine Smile message me ya PayPal?
People on this forum are so lazy lol Tongue Ebay FFS (hockey stick clips) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-Gr...3a74a07c88
haha pug i ordered some just before you posted that!
im also after a leather steering wheel now with air bag if anyone can help?
bump!!
Got a leather steering wheel and air bag Smile
Got a very good condition leather ph3 wheel here.
3 or 4 spoke guys?
I have a GTi6 3 spoke. Not sure how posting the air bag works out.