306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Newbie from East Yorkshire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Just joined up this lunchtime. I am currently on my third 306. This one a W reg HDI:

[Image: IMG_20120530_144613.jpg]

It wasnt like that when i bought it, will post up a build thread soon Blush
Welcome mate!
welcome but looks real nice i must say!!
Welcome! Where in East Yorkshire?
Welcome!
thanks for the welcome!

(09-10-2012, 12:56 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Where in East Yorkshire?

Bridlington mate - think you bought the decat from me a couple of months back?
Welcome to the best 306 forum out thereBig Grinist say the Hdi looks real nice mate
(09-10-2012, 01:18 PM)dave1221 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the welcome!

(09-10-2012, 12:56 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Where in East Yorkshire?

Bridlington mate - think you bought the decat from me a couple of months back?

I knew i recognized the location Lol Yep that was me. Get that stupid bonnet sorted?
(09-10-2012, 02:36 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the best 306 forum out thereBig Grinist say the Hdi looks real nice mate

thank you, im doing my best to make it an all round sorted pug Smile

(09-10-2012, 02:51 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]I knew i recognized the location Lol Yep that was me. Get that stupid bonnet sorted?

Haha, nearly - i bought a second bonnet but it arrived dented Angry i have it fitted at the moment whilst i prep the one with the bolt holes for painting Itwasntme
Bummer! I guess a dented one looked better than a fake vented one Haha
welcome! Smile looks like a very tidy example indeed!
Welcome. Very clean car indeed
welcome!
yorks dyno day on the 13th this saturday!
(09-10-2012, 08:46 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: [ -> ]yorks dyno day on the 13th this saturday!

thanks for the invite, but sadly i am spending the weekend staring at the underside of my 350z and our lasses MRS Roadster waxoyling the pair of them ready for winter! Undecided