306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Changing boot lid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it a big job to change a boot lid from phase 2 to phase 1? Where do you disconnect the wires going into it is there a plug? Thanks
The wires are different between the phases so I don't think its a straight fit but wires all plug in under the plastic covers in the boot. Then just pull tho the holes and 4 bolts to remove.
Should be fairly straight forward. Open the boot and in the top left and right there will be a rubber bung with wires coming out. You will need to pull these out. Then take the back end off the head linner off and the plugs should be behinde that IIRC. Unplug then and feed them out where the bumg was. Swap the boot lids over and do the same in reverse simples Big Grin

@ kyle. Not sure how unplugging them behinde that bit of plastic would help take the boot lid off. You need to unplug the from the top. When i swaped from ph2 to 3 i didnt touch the cover behine the lock.