306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Holy E36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JUST WOW!!! car came in for mot and failed big time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ7A-YFMMpU
Christ that's bad.
Surprised the ramp didn't go through the floor. That's bad!
whhhaaaattt thhheeeeee fuuuuuu******kkkkkkkk i thought my clio was bad! feeling abit better about life now hahahaha
Wow that thing really has dissolved, impressive
wow thats insane, supriced when the car was braking the top half didnt keep going haha
Holy f*ck, that's horrendous! Surely that would be horrible to drive, structural rigidity will have gone out of the window, or rather the sills lol.
shit thats almost as bad as a new ford!
the guy wanted to fix it so i started stripping back the rot, we would have had to take the whole sill section and part of the floor from another car so it went for scrap
Ive scrapped better lol.

Those things really do know how to rust though
(08-10-2012, 06:03 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Ive scrapped better lol.

Those things really do know how to rust though

But you've scrapped pretty much everything so you don't count :p
How the! Was that parked on the beach for 10 years or something? Don't understand how one e36 can be like that and another can be fine?
How the hell can something pass an mot one year and then end up like that by its next mot?! Unless of course it's been sitting for years/sorn...
its a 94 car too so that don't help lol. my mate had a 94 in green and that started to rot so he got shot pretty sharpish
E36 Superleggera lol
Imagine going at it with a scissor jack if you had a puncture. I imagine the jack would end up inside the car...
I just don't understand how it can get so bad....
must have been sorned for a while.. there's no way that's happened in a year.
That was parked in the sea for the last year by the look of it.
You know it's 'Proper f*cked!' when you can push the carpet from the outside o_0