306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: fellow newbie on the scene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi every1 recently got myself 96 plate xrdt looking at turning turbo up but any mods u have to do to compensate for that and whats the usual miles to half tank u get on these im getting around 135 to 150 miles
Welcome bud, no mods really just more fuel on pump when changing boost. And that seems a tad low considering on my DT I'm getting like 100miles ish on 15 quid booting it.
That seems incredibly low mpg, i'd get a thread up in the XUD section and see what our members can suggest. Welcome along to the forum.
Welcome along. That's almost the same consumption as a '6 haha
Welcome Smile
Welcome Big Grin
Welcome along :-)
Welcome along Big Grin
Someone has a leak.

Welcome dude.
there is no way your car is actually using all that fuel! i would get under and have alook for leaks IMO!

welcome btw Smile
Im getting about 170miles to 20quid. But i dont boot it very often.
most i have had is 160 to 30 quid i had diesel treatment in see if that cured it but it hasnt as yet and that miles isnt booting it all time i have been granny shifting to see if it gets any better but cars having full service on saturday so hope that cures it as its taking the p as for leaks what sort of leaks ????? also where to look amateur mechanical sides of things Smile