306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Random boost gauge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When to my local village bank to and park next to another 306 and saw this

[Image: 2F79032F-4E49-4E3E-A224-D4240F35547E-983...76D0FC.jpg]
[Image: A3B135D9-0807-4821-A448-7FD1AC1EA8F8-983...E5F1F4.jpg]

This did make me laugh a little and have never seen this done before. The car didn't look modified in any shape or form.
Pahabahahaha that's f*cking pants....
What DIY do they call that!
they clearly couldnt find the bung to put pipe though lol
You guys obviously never got the memo that turbo gauges outside of the car are 9% more effective than ones inside the car, and have the added bonus of adding an extra 3PSi.
i heard a rumour that this way it adds 7bhp?
Yes but it also increases drag and creates terrible wind noise
noooooo dont be silly ash this guy clearly knows best
In that case I'm going to take my clocks out my dash and mount them on my bonnet thus shortening the wires and reducing weight also
stop on! im gonna take my drivers seat out and put a hammock in and use that for less weight
haha shud have took the piping of it
or slit it so he didnt get a reading lol
Noo! Slit is too obvious - pin holes = ninja stealth
hahaha would be funny
That's so much WIN!
far from win!! imagine if it flew up on motorway and f*cked your screen up
it looks to be well bolted on.
yea but you never know could be bloody blue tacked on under bonnet
Haha I saw this in the social car park a few weeks ago Mowle. I got a pic but never got round to posting it. Looked pretty standard but could be a sleeper..
its doing a good job of being a sleeper!! all the light weight mould on the seals tops it off ninja
(06-10-2012, 10:37 PM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]stop on! im gonna take my drivers seat out and put a hammock in and use that for less weight

Don't give dum dum this idea
(06-10-2012, 11:43 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I saw this in the social car park a few weeks ago Mowle. I got a pic but never got round to posting it. Looked pretty standard but could be a sleeper..

Do you know who's it is then Ben?
that is truly awful! Why would anyone ever think that that is a good idea!