306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Some people are cool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This made me laugh
[Image: 6ubeby7y.jpg]
flol, people should be binned at birth
Should do a mass 306oc ra*e on his facebook post to put him back in line, lol!
What a gayer lol
Got to join the group first but go for it! Made me laugh
I also noticed Phil try to help someone on one of the 306 Facebook groups...he was asking about beam lowering in Staffordshire or somewhere like that, and Phil tried to help by mentioning KrisB and said he knew it was further away but the cost would be offset by Kris' prices and knowledge on other bits and pieces...the guy didn't say thanks, just just replied with 'but that aint staffs' or something lol Some people
Some people dont have a sense of humor, nor manners.
(05-10-2012, 09:05 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I also noticed Phil try to help someone on one of the 306 Facebook groups...he was asking about beam lowering in Staffordshire or somewhere like that, and Phil tried to help by mentioning KrisB and said he knew it was further away but the cost would be offset by Kris' prices and knowledge on other bits and pieces...the guy didn't say thanks, just just replied with 'but that aint staffs' or something lol Some people

Yeah lol although to be fair I didn't actually realise how far it was! Lol but yeah only trying to help