306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Service History....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....means f*ck all lol.

This was in the Golf's SH....

[Image: Linersandspeakers023.jpg]

You'd think that means £250 worth of Alpine speakers right? Wrong! I cannot beleive this was a pro install! Confused The only thing 'pro' about it was the tonne of dynamat on the door.

[Image: Linersandspeakers017.jpg]

[Image: Linersandspeakers018.jpg]

[Image: Linersandspeakers019.jpg]

[Image: Linersandspeakers021.jpg]

[Image: Linersandspeakers020.jpg]

Guess they're just fit for the bin tbh! Dodgy

So yeah, don't trust service history lol!!

Tom
What a steaming pile of shite!

That is a proper lash up for £250
[Image: image.png]

And if they're an improvement on standard Golf ones it shows how shit Golfs are

/troll
that is a shocking job!! :O
Done the job and lasted though didn't it! Lol
Looks like someone's had the speakers out and sold them on lol.
don't knock VAG sound systems. they are actually bloody good out the factory compared to other cars
those are shit. Somebody must have had them out of the car mate. I honestly cant see that somebody would get that ripped off!
(05-10-2012, 06:13 PM)stevieg Wrote: [ -> ]don't knock VAG sound systems. they are actually bloody good out the factory compared to other cars

I agree, one thing that's a hell of a lot better as standard than the 306 is the audio! Shame its let down by the Gamma headunit!

That said, those Coustic speakers dont actually sound too bad (although I thought they didnt seem 'alpine' good lol).

Plus I wondered if someone took them out....but if someone had taken the alpines out, why not replace them with standards instead of these lol, can pick up standards cheap on ebay anyway! Confused

Just makes me wonder else isn't right in the SH tbh! One of the reasons I bought it was the FVWSH.....won't take so much notice of service history next time, dont think the estate has any at all!!

Also.....the rears are still standard anyway lol, they're still rivetted in from the factory....for £250 I'd want rears aswell lol!!!!! Confused