306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Fair play illusive troll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very impressed as I didn't go to bed till about half 1 last night

[Image: IMG-20121005-WA0002.jpg]
and another. brilliant!
Bahahahahaha. Brilliant!
lmao friiiieeeennnnnd
Lol someone has been a busy boy
Someone is an absolute hero!
Who is the new club sticker provider?

I have a feeling..
Funny how samass hasnt been trolled?
(05-10-2012, 04:57 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how samass hasnt been trolled?

must just know with whom to not f*ck lol
That's true...

I'm still very suspicious of Fooby, he's keeping way too quiet and I know he was working in Manchester today which means he would have driven up there last night or this morning, and he knows where all 4 of us live. Not been able to get hold of him on the phone today either so I'm not sure if he's busy or avoiding my calls
It's got to be phoebe. Think who else would be able to afford the stickers and fuel without charging it to the company?? Smile haha
maybe its Galpin? surely most people have baought sticers off him, so he'd know where we live...
Lol awesome!
Hahahahaha noice!
It cant be fooby, youd of heard him or his car falling over

So glad i was out at work last night, so tempted to get someone to look at their CCTV and see what 306s were skulking about in the early hours near my road cos i bet the troll has had one for me and just not been able to find my car.
foobys fairly clever, i would have thought he would park the car down the road so its not seen/heard, sticker the car then walk off back to his car. thats assuming it is him though. i think i'm fairly safe though
But walking is where fooby falls down...
its the same story for running too
I would just like to shake the hand to who ever this was! I'm loving work right now lol