306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: leaky Roof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now its raining again and getting colder my leaky roof is annoying me. I have been told its probably coming through the arial but im not sure how it comes off.

So basicly how do i take it off and do people have good solutions to it?
Take the cabin light off and there's a 10mm (or 13mm can't remember) clear silicon under the ariel, job jobbed
(05-10-2012, 10:36 AM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Take the cabin light off and there's a 10mm (or 13mm can't remember) clear silicon under the ariel, job jobbed

+1 quick and easy fix
its f*cked, you cant fix it, time to scrap it.
its easy to fix it. Yeh take the light out of the roof so thats a screwdriver under the drivers send (non switch end) of the big light. Then two torx bits T15? and then it should drop out so you can see the aerial and then its a 13mm? socket to get it out! As somebody else said. Just put a rubber washer or something like that just to seal it up. Silicone will probably do the job too!
(05-10-2012, 11:31 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]its f*cked, you cant fix it, time to scrap it.

alright dum dum