306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: IIIITTTTSS FRRRIIIIIIIIDDDDAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fck you crayola-boy, I got there first today!!

Christ, Friday couldn't have taken any longer to come round this week!!

So.

Friday night; Chill at home, need an early night desparately after this week!

Saturday: Hopefully up early to meet Grant, and pop down to get some bits off my car. might see Vaughan and Niall and Scott if they're about
Then gotta power back up to Haslemere for a hockey match in the early afternoon. Then evening probably down the pub with the team Smile

Sunday; Up at about 10:30 (god I need a lie-in!) then fully english breakfast, big mug of tea and sit down to watch the Btcc @ Silverstone Big Grin
then at about 5pm highlights of the Japanese GP!

Your turn! x
Friday: wait for the replacement bucket seats to arrive, am at work all day so nothing fun happening.

Saturday: up early, fit bucket seats, drive to poodles drop wheels off, drive to curts, do some drilling (inb4gigity) fit some bits, relocate some shit, got to chi meet, drive home. Have some tomato sandwiches sleep.

Sunday: work all bloody day, although if it's nice it's cars getting washed polished and waxed.
Then the usual Sunday night of pizza, tomato sandwich, csi box set haha
Work work work and work
Sunday lie in paint the steelies on the corsa. Then take it down MFN Smile
Where do the weeks keep going so quick...Friday already!?

Well today - Taking Nan shopping this morning (fun...), spend some money in Halfords, then in the afternoon removing more Golf parts!

Saturday - Hopefully receive my ELM in the post, fix the HDi EML issue, sort the leaky backbox joint and secure the fuel lines at the back......if its all ready for MOT then I'll get one booked as well! In the afternoon someones coming for a few few Golf parts, so I'll probably spend some more time stripping it.

Sunday - At nans in the morning, still clearing out crap! Afternoon....nothing planned yet tbh.
Starting stripping my car next week so if there's anything you want tom drop me a pm
Nothing major planned this weekend, Might get the bike to Gisburn on sunday maybe. However most of the weekend will be spent convincing 'er indoors and myself that I need a second car after getting decent quotes on a 406 coupe.
Tonight: Drive down to my Grandparent's in Bognor after work, then relax with a large glass of wine!

Tomorrow: Lie-in! Breakfast made by Grandad, lunch made by Nan then off to the Chichester meet! Hopefully more wine...

Sunday: Another lie-in, more of Nan's cooking and then I'll probably do some baking, before heading home Sad
Today, get ready for tonight's rave rave rave rave rave WOOOOO!

Tomorrow, sleep sleep sleeeeeeeeep!

Sunday, turn 19 Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Big Grin
Friday: tis my birthday so going out tonight....
Sat: Day after my birthday so going out...
Sunday: recovering from all of this plus working in the evening...
Tonight: troll ed
Tomorrow night: troll ed
Sunday night: troll ed

Seriously though
Tonight: lazy evening in with the missus
Tomorrow: up early, down to krisB to pick up my new wishbones, onto curts then chi meet
Sunday: fit a few shinys, get tracking done and do a last check over before mot next week :S
Friday: Go and troll Eds 6 again.
Saturday: receive my super pack of crayolas and wrap them up for someone.
Sunday: Keep watch over my car!
maybe some trolling while ive got the works van Big Grin
(05-10-2012, 11:58 AM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]maybe some kidnapping while ive got the works van Big Grin
efa ...

friday early night

saturday fix the six, finally new wishbones again, damn good clean, then fix my brother in laws dturbo finish the beam change with new handbrake cables free up front brake bleed all round,

sunday, eat roast dinner
Must be a big roast for it to take all day
well got to buy shit for it, then cook it, then eat it, then disperse the old folks in the family that are coming round, then chill so yeah probably best part of a day
THANK F*CK!!!!! had a really long day doing the clutch ion a freelander, BITCH of a job!!! really feel like going pub later if taylons up for it
saturday, finish off the silly bits like air box and wheels on the freelander then get wages for the week
sunday, chill the f*ck out i hope lol
Tonight: Quiet night in with my lass, a chinese, some homebrew and Fringe Smile
Tomorrow: Going to Manchester for the rugby league Grand Final at Old Trafford, Leeds v Warrington. The winners are this seasons champions and if Leeds win it'll be our 5th championship in 6 seasons Big Grin
Sunday: Recover from epic Grand Final celebration/commiseration piss-up, brew some more beer, maybe go for a beer Smile
friday--sit on here typing shite on various websites till bedtime
sat--out at 07.45 to do 106d oil leaks, megane cam sensor/scan, 206 alarm faulty, my 306 mot test then home for a takeaway to ruin the current diet she has put me on !!
sun--up early, clean cars, take crap to the tip, take kids into liverpool shopping and have lunch there as well i think then home to veg on the couch until bedtime.
Friday: Work, then take my wheels off and start prepping them.
Saturday: Spray my wheels, clean my car, then my parent's 25th anniversary party in the evening.
Sunday: Fit my wheels, then Biking in Keswick.