306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ed's neighbour has been busy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He's found out where I live and is trolling me too! lol

[Image: IMAG0486.jpg]
Hahahaha that is awsome Big Grin
Some with a lot of time on their hands. And money to waste of fuel and vinyl.
They do have a f*cking good sense of humour though lol
lol
So who's got thier own vinyl cutter then? I remember one of the London lot talking about getting one but not sure who!
Flol!!!!
That is actually amazing. Dont think it's as good as the ones on ed
Lol, I still reckon it was Dum.....bet he hasn't been stickered. Wink
again.... why have the left the sheet on? D: It is hilarious though! Although there is nothing funny about being ginger.
I think it's because it was wet and when I tried taking it off the vinyl came off... Either that or they got disturbed.
Haha! Some epic amount of rep needs to be rewarded they done nails car too.
Hahaha love it! I reckon it's someone from .net getting back at everyone for leaving.....oh no hold on that would require a sense of humour
This is too f*cking funny!

Still got no idea who this was!! But they have an awesome sense of humor!! and some serious dedication to be hopping around the area stickering all our cars!

I've still not taken mine off yet, I think I'll keep it for a while seeing as it's quite funny Tongue
lol They were on a mission last night!
There were two done eds car.....I reckon they split up last night. Wink
This is too funny. The more I think about it the more I almost cry with laughter.

Think it's ed getting his own back on the possible suspects haha
Haha epic!
That sticker is huge!
Ahhh excellent, no one is safe! When are they gunna own up? I swouldnt have been able to keep quiet this long!
Can I put my money on it being the rank outsider? Toms306 gets my vote, I reckon he's been putting on all this "can't leave Ipswich" so he could pull off this mega troll session...
lmao That would be the most amazing and epic troll of all time. He's been trolling from day 1, gathering addresses and building a list of names of people to troll, then finally when we all know where each other lives and will be suspicious of one another, he's left Ipswich for the ultimate deception.

I so hope it's Tom.
If it is Tom will go right up in my estimation...
You guys ever watched a James Bond type film? The criminal mastermind stays in one place (usually stroking a pussy Confused ) and the minions do the manual work miles away. ninja
(05-10-2012, 07:37 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys ever watched a James Bond type film? The criminal mastermind stays in one place (usually stroking a pussy Confused ) and the minions do the manual work miles away. ninja

Is it bad that this was the first thing that came into my head...?
[Image: despicable_me_3.jpg]
(05-10-2012, 07:37 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys ever watched a James Bond type film? The criminal mastermind stays in one place (usually stroking a pussy Confused ) and the minions do the manual work miles away. ninja

Good point, can't be you then can it? Oh well, back to the drawing board!
(05-10-2012, 07:48 PM)burnmw Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahaha brilliant!
lmao
(05-10-2012, 07:48 PM)burnmw Wrote: [ -> ]

lol repped
(05-10-2012, 06:58 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]lmao That would be the most amazing and epic troll of all time. He's been trolling from day 1, gathering addresses and building a list of names of people to troll, then finally when we all know where each other lives and will be suspicious of one another, he's left Ipswich for the ultimate deception.

I so hope it's Tom.

Couldn't be tom. The hdi isn't quick enough.... And think of the fuel cost!
If he had the golf then fair enough.
This gets better every day. My money is on someone that hasn't been mentioned nor have they replied to any of the sticker trolling threads - yet their car does have a lot of vinyl on it.
As to whether it is him, it's not an accusation, more of I'd just like it to be him cos no one would of seen it coming - total ninja stealth trolling.

Update: that theory is out the window as I've just noticed the person I want it to be has replied to a trolling thread Sad
My votes on basher getting vengeful
Pages: 1 2