306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What happens when...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Your wishbone decides to f*ck your couch!

[Image: 20121003_163058.jpg]

And then this is why

[Image: 20121003_163038.jpg]

Can ye tell what it is yit? /rolfharris

[Image: 20121004_151731.jpg]

Ok, one last clue...

[Image: 20121004_153026.jpg]

Still can't see whats wrong? Well then you clearly don't live for the 306... And shouldn't be working on any car of any description...

[Image: 20121004_153007.jpg]

Ta da! Yep that's right, a le snapped la wishbone, it was, lets say "fun" driving it like that!

P.S FYI Scott or Pheobe, these photos were uploaded to photo bucket because the uploader wouldn't work

P.P.S I haven't washed my car in I cant remember how long, manstain blue FTW!
Fook me connor what have you been doing to do that? Has to be a cheap pattern part to do that?
f*ck! That's actually mad!
(05-10-2012, 06:23 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Fook me connor what have you been doing to do that? Has to be a cheap pattern part to do that?

It was eds remember... Tongue
Halfrouds special then knowing Ed lol
Thats pretty scary
Ive managed this before its scary driving and ive also managed to snap the front of one too, potholes killed mine though
oh that looks fun!
Woah, nasty.
Man up and drive it home!
(05-10-2012, 06:45 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Man up and drive it home!

This! I've driven a long way without brakes think you'd have been fine
I drove it back to my missis, no way I was driving it all the way to the other side of bristol lol plus it saved me fuel Tongue
You know a little while ago when someone said cheap pattern wishbones are fine if you don't drive hard?

And I said I've seen a few snap where the P-bush joins, and got told they wouldn't sell them if they did?
Yeah.