306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: vinyl wrap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats your views on viynl wraps been having a look and they look pretty good was thinking if having mine done matt black.
Ive been quoted 850 before vat so going to cost around a grand
For that price you could get a respray and any dents removed. Id say shop around as that is quite expensive for a wrap.
No that's about right for a wrap. Can be a little cheaper. You can get resprays for that money but that will be mates rates or not very good. The guy with the dimma paid over £2000.

Mine was £700 but me and kris had already wrapped the roof and bonnet.
im thinking about getting my bonnet done on the d turbo
Do it yourself. £39 for the vinyl. Lots of water and heat. Job done.
Is it easy to do then? Think id rather pay tbh lol
Easy enough. Just take your time.
i have heard that for a bonnet done by a proper place is about £60 so that aint to much more really. anyone know about doing it over stone chips?
If the vinyl is thick enough it will be ok.

If not get the sand paper and filler out and smooth it out.
(03-10-2012, 08:59 PM)Check30 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it easy to do then? Think id rather pay tbh lol

for £39 you might as well give it a go. Also anything you can do yourself will be stuff you dont have to pay a company to do!
Yea i might just give the bonnet agoand see how i get on Smile
Where can i buy the vinyl from?
Ima a wrapper myself well part time one, Simple tbh just take your time, i usually charged 50 for roof's and 50for bonnets and i come to you
Where are you based though i might be abit far lol
(04-10-2012, 01:59 AM)Check30 Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you based though i might be abit far lol

Wasnt saying it to advertise mate, i tend to not do much wrapping now usually just have the owner do the wrap them selves and ile give a good helping hand for a small fee but im in birmingham
Oh ok dude well il give it ago myself and see how it goes Smile
Vinyl off eBay. Or they are a few good sites you can buy from. But eBay is easier.
We offer vehicle vinyl at a very competitive rate.

Nearly any colour you can imagine, including chrome and carbon fibre.

A good thick vinyl should cover most small stone chips, but be aware some, not all, eBay sellers will sell you a cheaper, thinner vinyl which will be less cosmetically forgiving

Smile
On a note not all vinyl on eBay is cheap. My carbon bonnet and roof was from eBay, and is very good. Covered the massive chip in my bonnet with ease. Check out prices and give it ago.
(04-10-2012, 08:39 AM)GB-Graphics Wrote: [ -> ]We offer vehicle vinyl at a very competitive rate.

A good thick vinyl should cover most small stone chips, but be aware some, not all, eBay sellers will sell you a cheaper, thinner vinyl which will be less cosmetically forgiving

Smile

how much would you charge for enough carbon firbe wrap to do a 306 bonnet?
How much for matt black?
(04-10-2012, 12:14 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2012, 08:39 AM)GB-Graphics Wrote: [ -> ]We offer vehicle vinyl at a very competitive rate.

Smile

how much would you charge for enough carbon firbe wrap to do a 306 bonnet?

£21.50 posted

(04-10-2012, 06:09 PM)Check30 Wrote: [ -> ]How much for matt black?

£20 posted

Our vinyls incorporate 'airlease' technology. This prevents it from bubbling on a very hot day, unlike some cheaper alternatives. This makes them marginally more expensive, but the peace of mind comes in the 3-5 year manufacturer's warranty Smile
PM me if your interested guys
PM Toms306. He is a very experienced raper.
So you could say he is a serial rapist?
im a cereal rapist. honey loops FTW. the curse of a tiny weiner.
I'm confused. Confused

But that is the idea of the extra estate boot space you know....can fit several ho's in there. Wink
Hoes or un-suspecting victims Tom?

Really didn't have you down as a sex offender dude. I'm shocked....
always the quiet ones tho, isn't it
(05-10-2012, 12:33 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]always the quiet ones tho, isn't it

This.

The Girls where I used to work said I kept a girl in my boot as I sat in the car at lunch rather than in the staff room lol........I couldn't lie to them...so I said nothing at all. ninja

(05-10-2012, 12:32 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Really didn't have you down as a sex offender dude. I'm shocked....

Offender? No.....I'm not on the list.......havent been caught yet. Wink
(05-10-2012, 12:22 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]im a cereal rapist. honey loops FTW. the curse of a tiny weiner.

lmao