306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: .... Aaaand it Continues....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am deeply impressed with this trolls ninja skills. My neighbour saw two of you giggling next to my car at about 1130, when I was Apparently in the kitchen!

He couldn't tell me who it was though as it was dark!
Lol. Well done.
LMFAO... Who ever this is, I'm buying you a beer at the Christmas meet !
lmao
Again? Lol
f*cking hilarious. Major rep to whoever this is!

lmao
Hahaha, ohh dear, fair play to you illusive troll!
Haha, I still reckon its someone from the previous thread bluffing about it not being them, but we'll see I guess lol.
Big Grin ninja
Hahaha f*cking brilliant!

Feeling a bit singled out ed?
lmao this is awesome

who says its the same trolls ? Wink
Are you sure it's not your neighbour? He says he's seen them twice now... Convenient.
Or maz. That would be fapping hilarious.

Was it the same people he saw both times?
The said he'd seen them both times! I still don't have a friggin clue who it could be!
Why did he sew them? Was it like a name tag or something? Or did they fall over and need stitches?
OMFG this is amazing. Trying to read this without laughing in front of my Boss. Major rep required when they come forward.

Also love 'my neighbour saw them GIGGLING'.

Like children...
Also....dont think you'll be needing that hat lol........umbrella might be more use.... Tongue
lmao truly epic
Team Straw-hat Tom Tongue It was my anti-theft device in the nad; on the basis that no one would rob an old person... Tongue
(03-10-2012, 09:23 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Team Straw-hat Tom Tongue It was my anti-theft device in the nad; on the basis that no one would rob an old person... Tongue

Haha, fair enough I guess! lol
Straw Hat - Theft deterrent and weight distributor.
My money's on Niall and Grant...
lmao
Liam, nialls in Birmingham and I was cock climbing with Scott last night in Hayes...

If it was me I'd be lording it up taking the rep by now haha
I can also vouch it wasn't niall, I was with him in Birmingham last night

Inb4 gay.
ninja edit
(03-10-2012, 10:54 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]ninja edit

Jew.
(03-10-2012, 10:51 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Liam, nialls in Birmingham and I was cock climbing with Scott last night in Hayes...

If it was me I'd be lording it up taking the rep by now haha

Close friendship is it?
(03-10-2012, 10:51 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]I was cock climbing with Scott last night in Hayes...

Well I think it was these two then. Not too far from hayes
You think in going from west London to south of Guildford to troll a curly haired country club member?!

I can't afford that fuel bill lol
Pages: 1 2 3