306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Question: Reprogramming ph3 fob/chip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Right my '6 only has one key... which concerns me!

I've got 2 spare keys with the button fobs from my last '6, both known to be working.

Now am I right in thinking I cannot get the chip in the fob re-programmed to the new car (old one was unlocked ecu, new one is locked)?

Is it possible to reprogramme the buttons to operate the Remote CL?

Any help/info would be massively appreciated, I've had to sell my other car so this has gone from 'occasional sunshine car' to 'daily' and I really don't want to be caught short!!
Your a f*cking spastic Edward. Ive answered this quesation for you several times. In fact ive answered this question to most of the bloody forum and this is your fault you curly haired cock muncher.

You can program your old keys to start the car but not to unlock it on the CL. Get a blade cut (about a fiver) and out it in the old key then pay me in sexual favours to come and program the key for you
I think you'll find Niall, you shameless bum-bandit, that a) I no longer have long curly hair, and b) I brought my spare keys up to 306 day at Ace Caf, and you said you couldn't be bothered to reprogramme them!!!

But thanks for the offer, I'd like to take you up on it if you can be arsed this time round... Tongue
Blow me and its a deal
God yes
or you could just stop being a lady garden and take yours to a key cutting shop and get them to supply and cut for about a fiver......
Will any old key shop do it or do I need to go to a car specific one?
Any old mate.

Timpsons wanted £7 in the town centre, shop around and I'm sure you'd find cheaper.
Gonna go check with the local hardware shop over lunch! Cheers all x