306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: In need of a good laugh?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its depressing they actually had to buy one and give the rip off merchants some money
also cable tie one end of the pipe and jubilee the other end? spastics lol
They have all the fun.
I think its hilarious that they gave it a go!
Where can i get one from? Going to send my lynx kit back and grt one of these lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAIxeQUSg...ure=relmfu

On this one they say that the oil panel filter can blow the car up if used for a long time, and the standard pannel filter is better for the car :-o
That's sort of accurate, they're bloody useless if not regularly serviced, preferably more often than it says on the tin for example. K&N are certainly rip-off merchants.
well looks like i will be switching back to the factory air filters, i was looking at ITG air filters that are used on the btcc cars.
I like the way they dyno everything.. It just prooves alot even though its still not a road no matter how big the fan is lol
so all the people running de-filtered or cone needs to watch this vids lmfao
(03-10-2012, 06:14 PM)Kwik Wrote: [ -> ]so all the people running de-filtered or cone needs to watch this vids lmfao

They dont test sound though Wink Defiltered sounds amazing!
So less performance better sound but more risk of ruining things. Not a good look.

Me personally prefer the sound of my ninja from 5k to 14k now that sounds awesome lol
(03-10-2012, 10:33 PM)Kwik Wrote: [ -> ]So less performance better sound but more risk of ruining things. Not a good look.

Me personally prefer the sound of my ninja from 5k to 14k now that sounds awesome lol

Agreed my fzr use to sound awesome Smile