306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 Hdi Diablo Red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive decided to sell this car because its doing my head in and i refuse to part with any more money to try and fix it.

I bought it about a month or so back as a non runner, i got it started within the hour messing around with a few sesnors etc, but the battery was a bit crap, it wouldnt start in the mornings on a few occasions, so i put a new battery on it, left it running for a while, all of a sudden it turned its self off and wont start again.

Ive put a brand new crank sensor in it, new battery, changed the in tank pump, cam sensor, infact, ive changed every single sensor on the engine bay for working ones off my own hdi, even the fuel pressure regulator.

I bought a new ecu with black box, key etc, that didnt work, changed the loom to match, that didnt work either, so ive just about had enough and want my money back.

Leather interior in good condition, 126k i think it is from memory, no test, one month tax.

[Image: IMG_1595_zps51bf7a20.jpg]

£450
Would you break it?
If I had people interested in parts that would get me my money back near enough straight away yea.
In that case, rear bumper?
D/S Mirror cap and O/S Wing mirror and bonnet if its in vgc?
£90 for Bonnet and mirrors
£40 for rear bumper
That posted? Is it in good Nick
What about price for mirrors only?

I wont be around to buy till mid december either
All prices would be without postage if i was to strip it.

Postage on a bumper would be about £15-20, its in good condition yea.

Mirrors would be £40 posted, dec is a bit to far away to wait tbh
front bumper if its in good condition!
In good condition £100 posted with fogs
Still got this guys, had a lot of time wasters.