306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Piercings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooo am now home from getting my tongue pierced and am now a little bored..

Just wondered what others had pierced and if they had any bad experiences?

I now have my ears, nose and tongue pierced... Tongue is slowly swelling and just f nd out eating is weird as fook! Going to take some getting used to! Can't wait for the smaller bar next week!

Smile
My lass has a tongue piercing. It's epic Big Grin
I've got 12mm tunnels, two rings in one hole in my lip, septum, conch and nipple.
Only bad experience I had was my nipple blowing out shortly after I had it done while I was changing from a bar to a ring... That sucked big time...
I had my eyebrow done once upon a time but it kept catching on my helmet and lasted a very short time before getting ripped out with alot of pain to boot Sad

Not sure if i want to know but how do hell do you have a blow out on your nipple :?
I used to have 15 at one point.... I now have 6 ninja
Catching on your helmet... Giggity.

Yeah basically, its when the new skin that's formed on the inside of the piercing decides to be detatched and catches on the ring. As you push the ring thru, it pulls the skin with it. Pretty grim.
Well im going to take a picture of my one piercing just because threads without pictures are boring Wink
[Image: 20121001_153452.jpg]
16mm Blue Silicon Tunnel Big Grin Shhaaaaaaaaating!

Edit: No mick taking of lack of facial hair please ha
I'll get a pic of my tongue when it's not so swollen! Killing atm, having some ice cream to sooth it but feels so odd...

Nipple piercings are one of the worst especially for men!
Nah nipples really aren't bad! My septum and conch were by far the most painful.
11 in total

eyebrow
ears
nipples
genital
ive got scaffolding done and my lip

swallowed the numbing gel when having my lip done (at 15) so had to take the needle like a man! wasnt such a man about it lol that sh*t hurts. there was a video of it which fortunately for me was lost years ago Tongue
Tyronnster, prince Albert?
What posesses you to get your knob pierced? Lmao
Just to add pictures,This is Samass..
[attachment=2761]
Thanks for that Phil...

Emma, why wouldnt you? Really want mine done...
[Image: CB1267EA-DC20-4F74-AAFA-A303CE794C5D-118...B10174.jpg]

Nape and have had both eyebrows pierced but took then out now.
Someone poking around your bits with sharp objects makes me cringe!
Really? My idea of a party!
16mm tunnels in both (used to be 30mm) spider bite in my lip and cartillige.

As of end of this week I'll be adding a smiley
i pierced my own nipple when i was younger with a sewing needle . . . . .wouldn't really reccomend it tbh but it's still there to this day, even though i haven't worn anything it it for donkeys . . . .Smile
only 3 for me! tounge,belly and ears! dont envy you MrsMidnight had my tounge done twice bloody horrible for a couple of days!! especially when you bite it when its swollen!
pieced my own ear and nose too . .lol . . . . . . . ah the folly of youth . .Big Grin
I have... 3 piercings in each lobe, cartilage, belly bar and forward helix which was done on saturday! Big Grin
(01-10-2012, 05:16 PM)Kayley Wrote: [ -> ]I have... 3 piercings in each lobe, cartilage, belly bar and forward helix which was done on saturday! Big Grin

No matter how many times I read this I see 4/5 depending if you count each lobe individually haha 0.o
(01-10-2012, 05:20 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2012, 05:16 PM)Kayley Wrote: [ -> ]I have... 3 piercings in each lobe, cartilage, belly bar and forward helix which was done on saturday! Big Grin

No matter how many times I read this I see 4/5 depending if you count each lobe individually haha 0.o

Personally i say i have 9 piercings haha
Wow your confusing. So you have 3 or 4/5 or 9.. lol confused!
Just 1 in me japs eye!!
(01-10-2012, 05:25 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]Just 1 in me japs eye!!

PICS OR GTFO
(01-10-2012, 05:24 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow your confusing. So you have 3 or 4/5 or 9.. lol confused!

What?! You're confusing me!.. In each lobe or everything?
Flol japs eye makes me f*cking cringe.

Also getting the webbing between thumb and finger done next week when the tatts booked
Pages: 1 2