306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: This is why I like android :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hehe... Anyone else got anything pug related on their phone set up?
No....I still have the same HTC screen the phone came with....I see my car many times a day anyway, why would I need it on the phone lol?

Just had a similar discussion with my mum about the personalized bank cards lol.
I have this which is not pug, but at least car related....

[attachment=2668]

Edit, just noticed the Peugeot lion on the clock. I don't have anything like that - I'm out.
I didnt mean my background, im in love with my pug clock lol

(25-09-2012, 08:19 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]No....I still have the same HTC screen the phone came with....I see my car many times a day anyway, why would I need it on the phone lol?

Just had a similar discussion with my mum about the personalized bank cards lol.

I didnt mean my background, im in love with my pug clock lol

I saw those bank cards and it does seem a bit silly, especially when its in a purse/wallet for 98% of its life
Roll on galaxy note 2! I'm finally going android!
(25-09-2012, 08:24 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]I have this which is not pug, but at least car related....

Edit, just noticed the Peugeot lion on the clock. I don't have anything like that - I'm out.

Galaxy S3? Smile

(25-09-2012, 09:28 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Roll on galaxy note 2! I'm finally going android!

good boy Smile
How do I get a pug clock?
(25-09-2012, 09:33 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]How do I get a pug clock?

found it for free on the Play Store :-)
iPhone is so much better.
Much better than fail droid.

/can of worms.

Now to stand back and watch Popcorn
(25-09-2012, 09:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]iPhone is so much better.
Much better than fail droid.

/can of worms.

Now to stand back and watch Popcorn

Did your iPhones map directed you to this thread by accident Wink
Haven't updated mine, so maps are fine
(25-09-2012, 09:44 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't updated mine, so maps are fine

saying that though i think i read that there is a way of putting the old ios5 maps onto an ios6 iPhone
Yeah.... Probably. Can't be f*cked though haha
Doesn't seem to work on jellybean Undecided
My apple map works fine :/. Day it come out I was using it all day at work to go places i really didn't need a map for!
(25-09-2012, 09:26 PM)kyleo92 Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt mean my background, im in love with my pug clock lol

(25-09-2012, 08:19 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]No....I still have the same HTC screen the phone came with....I see my car many times a day anyway, why would I need it on the phone lol?

I saw those bank cards and it does seem a bit silly, especially when its in a purse/wallet for 98% of its life

Personalized bank cards eh? Would be epic with a picture of a cock on it. Be like banging a cashpoint/card machine every time you use it Tongue
(25-09-2012, 09:45 PM)kyleo92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-09-2012, 09:44 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't updated mine, so maps are fine

saying that though i think i read that there is a way of putting the old ios5 maps onto an ios6 iPhone

No need. The new maps are miles better and I use them all the time. I discovered loads and loads of faults with the old google maps (mainly the search never working properly). Only reason why everyone's saying its shit is because you get all the android bumboys that seem obsessive with picking faults just to make them selfs feel better (namely, 4waydildo) when it's the google software that was mostly riddled with faults!
^^^ The Google maps on my android phone is EPIC! I use it alot of the time at work cos its faster, more accurate, more up to date and more user friendly than the computer in the car.
[Image: 2v7yv50.png]

Scrolls from Grants through to Danny's car.

Epic.
(25-09-2012, 08:16 PM)kyleo92 Wrote: [ -> ]hehe... Anyone else got anything pug related on their phone set up?

Wigston eh? Finally, someone REALLY close to me... Confused