306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: strut brace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what braces do u use
Omp or if you can get hold of one Rippthrough makes them Smile
Ripp is.t making upper braces For the likes of us yet, so omo, etech and the linked are all good. the omp lower ones are shit However, the only one worth having is the ripp one...
yeah the ripp lower ones are quite difficult to get. dont think he makes many but it transformed my car. Top brace will have to be a OMP till ripp starts producing top braces
Ed are you using your phone or typing with your face?
(24-09-2012, 08:56 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Ripp is.t making upper braces For the likes of us yet, so omo, etech and the linked are all good. the omp lower ones are shit However, the only one worth having is the ripp one...

When i sed ripp i ment for the lower brace my bad should of made it abit clearer.
no worries mate, I was just being pedantic, don't mind me Wink
(24-09-2012, 09:02 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Ed are you using your phone or typing with your face?

or elbows, while licking the windows lol
Dont bother with a upper brace, go for a lower one, you actually get an improvment with a lower
Omp top brace and a ripp special lower the best combo!! Stay away from etech they are made of cheese
Try and find a kd racing one!!!

By far the best upper you can get, though they arnt easy to get hold of!!!

As said avoid etech they are about as stiff as a soggy digestive