306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: A-Pillar Gauge pod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone recommend one?

Don't want to end up with anything tacky or shit.

And before anyone suggests it - I currently have one mounted in the air vent. It looks shocking. Awful.

The A-pillar pods look much more OEM (and I want my vent back lol).

There're loads on eBay but many look tacky, I just want one which will blend in well with the standard textured ABS plastic. It's also only needed for 1 gauge (boost) at 52mm diameter.

Cheers in advance...
I know you said don't suggest it......but......these look more OEM than in the driver's vent........and better than an A pillar podWink

[Image: Carbits-6.jpg]
I like my vents though? Sad
I got an A pillar pod in my D turbo. I can't remember where I got it from though. Have a search on google. Also get 1 that is for a 306 cuz the universals 1s are a waste of time!!

Just found where I got mine from http://www.body-kit.co.uk/section.php/16...uge-mounts

This is mine fitted
[Image: 11916bcf.jpg]
They do look tacky but are convenient..

Here's mine, [Image: F0E24A98-4879-4BA7-A310-ED68D544293E-922...7F53B9.jpg]
(25-09-2012, 05:42 AM)gareth7 Wrote: [ -> ]I know you said don't suggest it......but......these look more OEM than in the driver's vent........and better than an A pillar podWink

[Image: Carbits-6.jpg]

Gareth, I'm tempted - where do you get these from?
I had one on the a pillar an it annoyed it after a while due to the light
@Pipps.........I make themWink
See, I don't like the fiberglass/moulded jobbies, I think it looks more oem if you just cut it into the vents, like so:

[Image: 160_0608_et_43z+Audi_A4_Avant+Interior_G...n_Vent.jpg]
Ah my old thread. I ended up doing the same as Frosty in the end, looks very smart IMO

[Image: E017952A-647B-436E-A358-B23162E2127B-412...912B1D.jpg]
Nice pod - where did you get it from?

Nice gauge too - same question, if I may?
The gauge pod is made by uk company RGM, I managed to get mine 2nd hand on the gti6 forum, otherwise they're about £30 new, but you don't need to trim it or anything it fits right on in like 5 mins. The gauge is a Stack model, again mine was second hand from another source.
That's great to know - thank you. It looks ideal! Smile