306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: ratlook 306 d turbo newbie ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well after meeting "puglove" and "mrs puglove" on saturday they told me to pop on here and join so here i amHello

[Image: 10871_ratwork_1.jpg]
[Image: 10871_ratwork1_1.jpg]
[Image: 10871_ratwork2_1.jpg]

will put up a build thread soon
Love the bonnet bra!
Bonnet bra is win haha. Needs more rust
(23-09-2012, 10:26 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Bonnet bra is win haha. Needs more rust

Defferntly needs more rust. That know where near ratted yet!

This is rat look.

Sorry about pic quality they was a few years ago and being stretch to a iPhone isn't good.
[attachment=2636][attachment=2637][attachment=2638]
thanks

rust dont always = rat Wink
Welcome along buddy Smile what's it runing if you don't mind me asking
(23-09-2012, 10:57 AM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along buddy Smile what's it runing if you don't mind me asking

not sure,never had it dyno'd
at a guess?? max 110bhp???
LUcas and T2/K14 with font mount I'm guessing?
You have demons in your car Big Grin

Looks good mate and welcome Smile
(23-09-2012, 11:15 AM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]LUcas and T2/K14 with font mount I'm guessing?

(23-09-2012, 11:15 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: [ -> ]You have demons in your car Big Grin

Looks good mate and welcome Smile

thanks

yes lucas with t2 and front mount
the old k14 eat its self Doh
Can get those up to about 125-130 depending on fueling Smile and same my k14 is dead so awaiting TD04 Big Grin
(23-09-2012, 11:29 AM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]Can get those up to about 125-130 depending on fueling Smile and same my k14 is dead so awaiting TD04 Big Grin

cool
im on the look out for a td04 aswell but got kids and xmas coming up so it wont be this year for meSad

are you going to move your turbo like darren has or keep it behind the engine???
[Image: u9u7e6uv.jpg]

[Image: ymu9e2en.jpg]

[Image: gyty6a9e.jpg]

this was my mates old sedan lol
lol
nice but dont like the white wall tyres
That looks epic. Think the white walls is just mud lol
haha.. it was a beast lol has a fully rusty bonnet aswell with a hole for the inrercooler lol. no that was white spray paint on the tyres but it didnt realy wana stick lmao.
White paint, damn i need to zoom on this phone
Can get for about 60 quid on ebay mate, and na gonna leave it behind to reduce lag
(23-09-2012, 01:29 PM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]Can get for about 60 quid on ebay mate, and na gonna leave it behind to reduce lag

yea i have seen them on there for around that but they are always miles away from me and i would rather go and look at them to make sure its a good one first

with a good mainfold design you should be able to keep the lag down and get even more power from it
also had a chalkboard roof that went a bit wrong lol. just as we had finished painting it on it decided to piss it down before it had dried lol. ahhh well it added to the effect of the car lol
Haha quite like that!
Welcome along
Welcome made. I want that bonnet bra!!
Welcome along. Good to see you came on Big Grin