306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: evening.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
evening people, thought I'd sign myself up and say hello, had numerous 306's and not many made it past me lol, how ever the other night i managed to acquire a slightly moody but a good base in the form of a 1996 gti 6 for £200, tax and mot'd just needed a rad, and the plan was to sell..... how ever.... i may have fallen ever so slightly in love with the old girl, so here's to the start of my long term project, starting with some light restoration them some serious engine mods... please feel free to chuck in your pennies worth regarding performance and tuning mods...

John
hi and welcome along! a 1996 gti6 so thats a phase 1! phase 1 FTW. get some pics up!!

as for mods maybe an exhaust system and a de cat
Hello and welcome.

I love phase 1s.
thanks for the welcomes..... yes its phase one and has a scorpion back box but i was told its full stainless but tbh ive been lazy and havent had a look as yet.... waiting for mr thorne to remove a moody range rover off his ramp so i can commandeer it Smile
welcome along dude phase 1s are just full off win good luck with your project
Another Southampton member? Buggers are breeding like all hell atm! Welcome. Smile
welcome! ph1s are awsome!

serious engine mods...hmmm.... boost?
Welcome to the 306OC family fella.

All the best with your project, it will consume you!!!!
Welcome! Sounds like a right bargain. If it's got a full Scorpion system in good condition that'll be worth nearly as much as you paid for the car!!