306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: sunday 28th october wiltshire (sw) meet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello people im thinking of a amesbury/salisbury meet on the 28th of october was thinking meet up around lunch time ish in amesbury have a pub lunch/BBQ have a laugh and a joke then take a cruise to the new forest? ive got colin and chris from pug performance coming and a couple friends from down here that might be interested..... ill see if i can bring my mate with his bodied 106 gti that matt is in love with, mates 210hp golf and a 650hp rx7

itll be good to meet a few more of you

cheers sam
Id be up for this.
You know ll be there... Big Grin
Cool beans Smile

.Sam
.Will_306_hdi
.Matt
I'll be getting the postcode tonight people
Maybe, will have to see how money is. Between getting the project back together, btcc the weekend before and paying last years tax bill, i may not have the option. Sad
sam, get martin a load of tyres so he can sit and do burn outs all day....that will keep him happy! oh and a can of hair spray Wink hahaha
Good if you can come poodle, ill see what I can dp jack Wink
POST CODE: SP4 7SQ
i could be up for this! about 1 hour 20 from me
(23-09-2012, 08:30 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]i could be up for this! about 1 hour 20 from me
About 1hr and 40mins for me. 57miles.
Im definitly going, told my wife (which means i asked her very nicely!!)
Got inlaws to look after my daugther. SORTED!!!
Nice one Smile
Anyone else interested? I'm going to see if we can go gokarting afterwards people or paintballing
I might have a few mates who might come if I go
Anyone still up for this
I am.
Sound Smile
meeting roughly around 10/11am have a chat and a laugh go for some food and drive to the new forest or something Smile
Just fyi paint balling can be very expensive having to buy hundreds of shots
By the way I don't finish work till 6. If you head to the new forest I can meet you there as soon as I'm done Smile
Ok dude
I'm game Wink
I've been called in to work... Dodgy
Ahhh man Sad
Me and mowle are here guys
Meeting this early? Jeez. Keep me updated till I finish, that is if you guys can be bothered to hang round till then haha