306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: miami blue ph1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bought this on sunday of a chap, gonna tidy it up abit n drive away it her

only picture ive got of it atm, needs mot'd n tax'd then itll be slammed again

[Image: 20120916_165658.jpg]

how it used to sit

[Image: Image0598.jpg]

bit rough round the edges but ill get it tidied up

c&c
seen it on jon44 there was wondering how long it would take for you to buy another d-turbo is the civic sold?
haha, 9 months, did always say i'd have another, they are like a diesease

naw its not sold yet, needa get the dturbo through mot first, then ill get it sold
ah tell me bout it keep talking of selling up but just cant do it ah right right does it need much for mot? the wee civic is looking well now 2 you much plans for this d-t?
aye, i talked about sellin my last one for over a year before i finaly sold it lol

civic was lookin well, nearly back to standard now but, hada sell the coilovers to buy the dt, its got a back axle that went through mot 2 weeks ago, 2 front struts the same just needa put them in, and an exhaust which im getting to borrow

atm, mot, deck it, 11mm bosch pump(bought the old one of the sigma ph1 back), boost gauge, and just tidy it up abit, then maybe go on the hunt for power
ah well then handy enough put through then ah that was handy did the boy hit the sigma or what im still mad lookin a bosch but none seem to come up close to me might have 1 sorted though so fingers crossed plans sound good anyway lad
aye, sigma was hit, repaired, and sold on, was gonna buy it back just wasnt the car i sold

bosch is the way forward, although this is on a lucas atm, last time it had mot it was brave and sharp, and starts really well, the sigma never started like this does

already got my drivers window sorted, just needa get both back on the rails, as they fall forward when putting them up

and mot booked for the 8th, roll on the fail sheet Big Grin
Glad too see you back in a dturbo mate really liked your sigma on .net Smile
cheers, this isnt gonna be looking the same as my sigma, just gonna be lowered on the white harriers, and focus on building a decent engine for her
[Image: 20120921_132450_zpsc9f98f40.jpg]

boo, mot spec
woop, through mot, first time aswell Smile

now for a big update, its going lol, swapping it for the pervious owners white ph1, and getting a k14-2 along with it, hdi back axle, skirts, dturbo spoiler, cyclones n 4 new tyres, seems a gd swap to me Smile
good base there chap Smile shouldnt of sold your last one as that was really tidy Smile ill be keeping an eye on this!
many plans for it?
naw, its new owners gonna decked it again, im getting a white ph1 on cyclones as a swap lol
Ahhhh fair one Smile