306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pair Peugeot 406 Brembo 4 pot calipers and pads £160 delivered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A pair of super shiney Pug 406 Brembo 4 pots, never painted, they look almost new, apart from the dust from the garage.
They come with pads pins (Don't know make) ect but no discs. £160 delivered ono.
[Image: 20120903_234759.jpg]
[Image: 20120903_234903.jpg]

Steve.
BumpItwasntme
Best tryin to sell on ebay n gumtree tbh pal, lads on here including myself have paid less

Or try the gti6 forums they usually have more money than us lol
^^It's more that the last 4 sets of calipers I saw on ebay went for sub £100.....
what are these like to fit to a 306?
You would need Xantia brake discs and longer brake hoses, the calipers are a direct fit.
^^ As talbotsteve says but you would have to check if wheels fit over as im putting some under cyclones so require 20mm spacers for wheels
i would loves these but strugling for money at the moment as i brought some challengers this week. but just out of interest what brake hoses would i need for them to fit to a 306 and master cylinder?
as far as i know mate you can run on normal MC but would second check
You can run any mc, but the 6 one will give you probably the best pedal feel, anything less it'll probably be a bit of a he man effort in the old brakes...
Not sure about the hoses but would guess 406 hoses would do the trick.
Bump £150 delivered.
i would love these! im going to look into it a bit more first though
how long they been sat? and was there any fluid left in them?
(24-09-2012, 09:20 PM)Josh_Quant Wrote: [ -> ]how long they been sat? and was there any fluid left in them?

No leaking fluid, but enough to keep them lubricated shall we say, came from a breaker about a month ago thats why they are still in super condition. I've gone megane 225 calipers now so these are not required.

I'm off to Florida Thursday, so if bought and paid for by Wednesday I'll make sure they are sent the same day. Otherwise it'll be 12th of October when I get back.
Steve.
search parts thread theres a guy selling sets of braided lines cheap, im gettin some as soon as got some doh
(21-09-2012, 07:52 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]^^ As talbotsteve says but you would have to check if wheels fit over as im putting some under cyclones so require 20mm spacers for wheels

You sure your gonna get them under cyclones mate? Mine wouldn't go...

Just a heads up Smile
(26-09-2012, 06:33 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-09-2012, 07:52 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]^^ As talbotsteve says but you would have to check if wheels fit over as im putting some under cyclones so require 20mm spacers for wheels

You sure your gonna get them under cyclones mate? Mine wouldn't go...

Just a heads up Smile

Theres a lot on the GTI6 forums that have with 20mm spacers i believe, why didnt yours fit? im gona trial fit soon with some ally 26mm spacers and cut them down if needed and then order the required size of hubcentric ones
http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=121595

It has been done apparently with 15mm spacers going to get my spare ones chopped so know what size to order
Just incase anyone is interested in putting these under clones i have ordered some 20mm hubcentric spacers so as soon as they arrive going to do a trial fit and will let you no for defo
Back off hols now, still got these £150 delivered.
Steve.
SOLDThumbsUp