306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: expensive 4 pots anyone?? 17'' only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy shit.
Lol at universal braided line!!!!!
*Generic Ed Doe 4-pot comment*

#inb4troll
That's not bad price truth be told.

Try amassing Ash's kit for the renaultsports.
I know they are not expensive. But to many they are.
Jesus Christ they look awesome!!
(16-09-2012, 02:26 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]*Generic Ed Doe compbrake bumming comment*

#inb4troll

Efa
Ed, Suppose your used to getting shafted with the price swell what with being a regular customer of lynx?
If these were from lynx it would be £2000.
Don't forget guys, if you have 4 pots you won't crash..
(16-09-2012, 04:41 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget guys, if you have 4 pots you won't crash..

Did you know that now, all new peugeots come with a little sticker on the dash that says for ultimate safety, please contact your local peugeot dealership for 4pots
This has your name all over it Ed compbrake + pot, what more could you want from life? Big Grin
What's expensive about those exactly? :o
Nothing but most people pick up brembos for £80-100.

I got my hi specs for £250.

Just more expensive than most people want to spend. I know ash's kits and other big kits are a lot more.
There's a lot things more expensive than most people on here want to spend. Half of 'em have heart attack if you tell them they'll have to spend more than £15 for some brake pads. Big Grin

Doesn't make the kit expensive though, 's about right for those brembo's and discs (and note, they're not the shitty lug mount 406 v6 brembos most people get for 80-100, they're the much stiffer radial mount monoblock ones)

I assume you lot will have a heart attack when you see these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230436871001

Yes, that is each, not per pair.
(18-09-2012, 01:18 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot things more expensive than most people on here want to spend. Half of 'em have heart attack if you tell them they'll have to spend more than £15 for some brake pads. Big Grin

Doesn't make the kit expensive though, 's about right for those brembo's and discs (and note, they're not the shitty lug mount 406 v6 brembos most people get for 80-100, they're the much stiffer radial mount monoblock ones)

I assume you lot will have a heart attack when you see these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230436871001

Yes, that is each, not per pair.

Ill take 3
Seen those and the other stuff on their page all looks great if only I had a job.

And I know their not the crappy v6 4 pots.