306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Alpine Type S 12" Bass Engine Sub in Enclosure (SBS-1241BR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Up for sale are my Infinity Reference 5020cs 5.25" components.

These are still brand new in box, bought them to fit in the front of my Mk2 Golf, but have since sold the car and no longer have a use for them!

As per the pics, everything is still in its original packaging, immaculate unused condition.

See here for specs: [url="http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/6691.html"]Infinity Reference 5020cs[/url]

Price: £30 collected (extra for delivery)

Cheers

[Image: DSC_0257.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0258.jpg]
Up for sale is my Pioneer DEH-P88RS Head Unit. Audiophile quality unit!

Excellent condition, barely a mark anywhere on the head unit or fascia. Perfect working order, can't remember if the remote has any batteries in it, but it does work (and batteries are cheap).

Comes with everything that it would have done when new: Head Unit, Removable Fascia, Surround, Wiring and Harness, Manual, Remote Control, and also comes with original box.

Here are some specs for the unit from Pioneer website: [url="http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/archive/DEH-P88RS/index.html"]P88RS[/url]

Price: £175 collected (extra for delivery)

Cheers

[Image: DSC_0260.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0262.jpg]
Up for sale is my Alpine Type S (SBS-1241BR) Bass Engine sub for sale, it is 12" and in a carpeted enclosure.

In perfect working order, only used for a brief period of time, and is in near immaculate condition. There are 4 tiny screw holes and a little chunk missing on one end of the enclosure (due to an amp being screwed to the side, and you can see this in one of the photos) which obviously does not affect its performance whatsoever! But other than that it is mint!

Basic specs are:
200w RMS
350w Max
Impedance of 4 ohms

Postage would be considered but will need to get a quote for this first due to the weight.

Cheers

[Image: DSC_0268.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0269.jpg]
Up for sale is my Genesis Series III 4 Channel amp. If you're reading this then I'm sure I don't need to explain how good they are!

It was refurbished by Gordon of The Amp Doctor on 18/01/2012, and has not been used since. As you can see in the pics, it still has the plastic on the amp from when it was refurbished. Comes with box and instruction manual.

Goes without saying that it is in immaculate condition! Also comes with Genesis test certificate which shows it's true power output after refurbishment.

Price: £275 collected (extra for delivery)

Cheers

[Image: DSC_0250.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0251.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0252.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0253.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0254.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0255.jpg]
(10-09-2012, 07:41 PM)Ash J Wrote: [ -> ]Up for sale is my Alpine Type S (SBS-1241BR) Bass Engine sub for sale, it is 12" and in a carpeted enclosure.

In perfect working order, only used for a brief period of time, and is in near immaculate condition. There are 4 tiny screw holes and a little chunk missing on one end of the enclosure (due to an amp being screwed to the side, and you can see this in one of the photos) which obviously does not affect its performance whatsoever! But other than that it is mint!

Basic specs are:
200w RMS
350w Max
Impedance of 4 ohms

Postage would be considered but will need to get a quote for this first due to the weight.

Cheers

[Image: DSC_0268.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0269.jpg]

Dibs??
Sub is sold.

Amp, speakers and head unit still available.

Cheers
I want that amp! But can't afford it Sad
(13-09-2012, 05:06 PM)MarkTD Wrote: [ -> ]I want that amp! But can't afford it Sad

So do a lot of people lol!

It is a very nice amp, don't make them anymore but used to retail for £800!

Had a few guys on another forum saying that it is a bargain for a refurbished one!

Cheers
Speakers now sold.

Just amp and head unit left.

Cheers
All items now sold.

Cheers.