306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Morrettes Opinions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyy Guys and Girls,

Just wondering what people think of my morrettes.

they got damaged in the crash when on the blaze, so had a go at fibreglass filler and pretty damn impressed with the stuff so shall be starting bumpers soon Smile

Let me know what you rekon il get some pics up once i get round to fitting too

[Image: 20120908_180117.jpg]

[Image: 20120909_125631.jpg]

[Image: 20120909_131027.jpg]

CJ
Like them, but would look 100x better without the purple trumpets imo.
Im going to send them to my dads factory for re-anodising in red as they were bought of ebay as 'red' but like a pinky purple lol

will look better in red as going to have big red Brembos and red rear calipers and red hosing, theres reason to the madness lol

But thanks think they will look better when proper red colour lol
Looks spot on mate. What size are the trmpets? Need to get a couple sorted for my morettes Big Grin
ilgo thru my ebay at some point pal as they are perfect size for inner morrettes cant remember tbh
They look mental mate!!!!
exactly what i'm doing mate with the Morettes and trumpets, mine will be blue or black though . . . .."like" . .Smile
TBH they would look the absolute bollocks with silver trumpets in there mate, then they're not disimilar from a lamp when looking at them from a distance. I think it will be red overkill otherwise, and a little bit....chavvy?!
I think silver is a good idea too.. Not that i dislike the red tho
Cheers Guys Smile think im going to see what a good red looks like, as my dad is manager of an anodising factory so can get anodised in any colour many times Smile

may go gunmetal to match alloys Smile

forgot to mention ive flyeye wrapped the indicators too so they a lot darker makes a BIGG difference Smile
If you could let us know please mate. Would be great Big Grin
Yeah not a problem bud
I think the pinky purply colour looks epic Big Grin Really good job there mate!
Cheers tomw1123 going to see whwt they look like on as fair easy to take out and change if needed Smile
Tidy job there, can't believe how well they've come out
Cheers pal, i was supprised how well they came out too first time ive used fibre glass filler too and was well impressed with it its a bitch to sand down but works a treat for repairing holes and cracks Smile
Ohhh I want lots of things anodising!
(11-09-2012, 01:46 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh I want lots of things anodising!

Can certainly price stuff up for you pal, my dads plant does basic hard anodising colours but can get prices for any colour jsut have to send to another plant in the factory but should be cheaper than anywhere else, just has to be aluminium obv but if you want any ally cast stuff the finish isnt as good tbh,

Im thinking of getting inlet manifold done to see what the cast will look like but he dont think will come out too good but may see as have a spare Smile
fancy seeing how much my inlet and fmic pipes would be to go red Big Grin