306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: blacks masks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
black masks for sale a couple of clips are broke i want £20 collected
Pics?
will get some up asap i live in rochdale
Which clips are broken Tim??
i think its the one that bolts into the wing on the left headlight
So is it just the 1 clip that's broken? Are they depo or valeo?
valeo
Would you post?
Pics of where glued back together please and of its a tidy job I'll have them if you can post
i dont know how much postage will cost
I posted a gti inlet mani thru royal mail / parcel force for £15 so shouldnt be no more than £15 Wink
[Image: headlights.jpg]

[Image: headlights2.jpg]
ill take them bud - get me a quote for postage and let me know - i paid £16 to get a set of Ph1 glass lights sent so these should weigh less
ok i will get you a price monday if thats ok?
Yeah that's fine, a good courier company that I used to use until my collection agent left me with 14 parcels to send after failing to show 3 times is myhermes - very cheap.
People have sent things to me since via them without issue but after being let down badly not only by the agent who I think has left now but also empty promises from their customer services manager for my area and i vowed never to send anything by them again.
Please don't let this put you off as I think it was just a localised issue I had. Up until that point i'd had fantastic service from them for over 2 years - both here and when I lived in Staffordshire.
i would prefare if you could arange pick up bud
That's not a problem but confirming when you will be in for the courier to collect and knowing the weight of the parcel is easier from your end.
I need the weight of the parcel, a name & address and if you live in the countryside or your house has a name not a number I will need a contact no for the courier as well.
Finally and the most important of all is payment details which can be either PayPal or direct bank transfer I don't mind.
Andy, Tim - it might be easier if you sort out collection by PM Smile
Really? - I thought David Cameron would have far more important things to do!
ok mate i will get the weight of it tomoz and give you my details
how much posted mate?