306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Xsara VTS Spares/Repair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Xsara VTS. Circa 130k on the clocks. Same engine as GTi6 with 5 gears. No Tax, No Mot. Runs and Drives fine. Been off road for 18month. Lowered. V5 Present. Auto Wipers, Aircon (not tested) etc...

I could get over £400 for bits like Beam, Brakes, Engine etc SO £400 takes it away. With a spare radiator as the current rad leaks.

Small dent in bootlid. Paint a little faded in places. Bonnet is not a great colour match, neither is the Bodykit.

Ideal for spare parts / fixer upper.

£400 ono. Sold as seen. Available for viewing.

I'm making a profit 'cos it's my job too. If you don't like it click the Back button.

[Image: IMG00832-20111128-1057.jpg]

[Image: IMG00831-20111128-1056.jpg]

Please PM for a faster reply.
What's wrong with it? In quite interested
Quite honestly Matt i've not had the chance to look over it. They guy who i aquired it from had another kid and couldnt fit 3 child seats/booster seats in it and all prams and stuff.

As i said, it runs and drives, i cant take it out on the road as i'm not insured to drive it but driving it around the farm / in and out of the workshop its fine. Starts first time evry time. It's NOT a tapper. Rear beam looks okay from just a visual.

Only things that i know of off the top of my head... Drivers door lock stiff and fob is flat. Radiator has a hole in it (have got a spare i'll throw in). Needs a service and cambelt i'd assume. Rear view mirror is off, not looked at fixing it. Door mirror glass missing. Radio needs code.

Think thats about all i know Smile

Oh, 16" rimz, front have got prada spec2 tyres.

Oh, and whats wrong with it??? ... Bodykit and lexus lights lol
If it doesn't sell will you break it? If so, I will have the rear beam depending on price Smile
It's crossed my mind Nial, if i dont get what i want in the next week or so then i'll start stripping it. Strapped for cash so somethings gotta happen with this car.
Was thinking of buying it myself and striping it Smile

Oh and pictures didn't load first time round but damn! What a bodykit lol
Well kris if you want a hand stripping it for a slight discount on the beam, I can give ya a hand? Don't know how busy you are at the moment!
lol... i'll even throw in the front bumper Matt. It'd make a great hand warmer when thrown on a bombfire.

Nial... I'll bare you in mind if the car doesn't sell as a whole.

Kris
Can arrange a flatbed for £1 a mile also.
You need to offer it to some polskis, they love that bodykitted tat with silver/chrome bits.
Thinking buy it, strip it, burn the kit at the next camping meet Smile
Matt Wrote:Thinking buy it, strip it, burn the kit at the next camping meet Smile

Don't burn it. It would suit your car Matt!
Haha. Non the less, fiberglass doesn't burn anyway...

I've had a fair few emails off gti6 and cxoc already... Heads up Smile
NiallHarper Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Thinking buy it, strip it, burn the kit at the next camping meet Smile

Don't burn it. It would suit your car Matt!

That was my other plan Wink
@kris, fiberglass burns mate. trust me!
Gotta be the most RICER body kit available, lexus lights dont help lol
Couple more days and i'm going to consider stripping this myself. I have a potential customer who wants a gti6 conversion....