306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello from Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello as I come from EspaƱa.e known this forum through Spain 306 club forum.
Well I own a Peugeot 306 Xsi 8V and AcAV motor.me be doing the little things are and also e echo inside vastantes things when I have some more time I shall tell you all that I went haciendo.Mucha people question I have left to remove.
regards
[Image: img1579aw.jpg]
[Image: foto0590jpg.jpg]
[Image: foto0592.jpg]
Hello and welcome Big Grin
Welcome aboard Big Grin
Muchas gracias por los recibimientos.lo siento si alguna palabra no la entendeis, pero esque utilizo el traductor de google, por que no tengo ni idea de ingles.Smileperdon
(07-09-2012, 07:23 AM)manuel_g60 Wrote: [ -> ]Muchas gracias por los recibimientos.lo siento si alguna palabra no la entendeis, pero esque utilizo el traductor de google, por que no tengo ni idea de ingles.Smileperdon

Your welcome XD
That looks awesome! Welcome along mate
my apologies to the previous comment I put it in Spanish.
Well the truth that the aesthetic is fine but vastante engine has two valves bent now since I got several stones and I spent 3 cloves distribution and that you doing the shooting estava AcAV you do the butt.
Mine is bad luck.
Still do not know what will if repair or not vastante already invested money and I already told ire
regards
Welcome dude pug looks good!!
Welcome - nice 306 Smile
I want that g60 !!!!!!! :-(