306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Spax PSX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking around at getting some new suspension for the project and been hitting a bit of a brick wall when it comes to my budget. My problem is if i want something decent with adjustable damping it costs the earth, but i'm not really wanting to spend more than £500 if i can possibly avoid it. Was about to give up looking when i came across these: Spax PSX kit

Has anyone else had any experience with these or got any better suggestions? Seems like a damn good price for what it is...
Contact gaz direct and see what they can offer.
There supposed to be very good but not a patch on things like Bilstein. but then again you get what you pay for! I bought a set of PSX rear shocks at fcs for a tenner. they were 4 years old but looked about 10.
Budget of £500? get some Gaz coilies then
You can get gaz coilies for 300
AVO, £550 for coilovers and there adjustable too.
Cheers Niall, will avoid those then.

Gaz coilies for £300? Really, where? Hmmm think i might try that Mark.
I read loads of things about spax are very crashy, best to pay bit more for quailty Smile
Ah, that's exactly what i don't want lol, cheers for the heads up! Hopefully got my hands on some Avo GTZs, so we should be sorted.
Yeah i got spax springs and the ride is quite crashy