306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From another dturbo owner! (dead at the moment but having new engine fitted this week)!

Welcome me nicely! Smile
Welcome to the club Smile Post some pictures when you get a chance! What happened to the old engine? Smile
Welcome along mate
Welcome along :-)
Welcome along bud, good to hear you havent given up on the old Dturb
Welcome along Big Grin
Welcome along mate.. Nice to see another d-turbo owner.. You should put some pics up
Welcome aboard!
Welcome Big Grin

As said get some pics of the car up.
Welcome Smile
Hello and welcome mate.
Scott - I might have attempted to change the fuel pump having never done anything that extreme on my car before, thought id pulled enough tension through on the belt but clearly not as it slipped a tooth and just seized solid.....my own fault.

Old engine is currently out, with only minor issues - gear linkage is bust, driveshaft seized, fanimold bolt seized, but managed to get all that sorted and new engine (with modified pump, gov modded, LDA pin modded and 11mm head, and bosch injectors going on today).

I'll get some pics when I get the car back so you can have a look at my immaculate bodywork!
Welcome along dude. As I always say, good bunch in here.

Make sure you do get those pics up.
Soon as the car comes back she will get cleaned and I will get some shots.....
Welcome Big Grin

Shame about the previous engine, but at least you have the patience to get it fixed. Once the glow plug light goes out, it'll be worth it!!!!
Hope your all right! I'm itching to get the bugger back here so I can drive it!
(11-09-2012, 01:58 PM)Tom Newham Wrote: [ -> ]Hope your all right! I'm itching to get the bugger back here so I can drive it!

I bet. anymore plans??