306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: rear drivers calliper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys i need a rear drivers calliper as cheap as possible posted please! must be free, working with a free nipple (giggidy)

cheers
ive got one in the garage dude, yours for a brown balloon tickle. (and a fiver)
So I assume mine were useless then Niall? If so can I have them back!! Cheers gayboy
Yeah ed was gunna text you last night. The drivers one is wrecked mate. Will bring them with friday

Sam could do with it pretty quickly as its majorly fooked. What you up to after work today? (my work that is)
(05-09-2012, 07:53 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah ed was gunna text you last night. The drivers one is wrecked mate. Will bring them with friday

Sam could do with it pretty quickly as its majorly fooked. What you up to after work today? (my work that is)

In what way was it wrecked? Just the bleed nipple? or the piston? I know one was a bit siezed on MOT, but understood it was cleaned and freed up to pass the retest...
Piston had seeping around it which concerned me slightly. And some bell end snapped a drill bit in that bleed nipple which is properly seized in. We tried everything to get it out and think the only option is to drill it and put a bigger nipple in (giggidy) but that's pointless as its leaking anyway!