306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Good Looking Ph3 Provence??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible? Tongue

Seriously, found a possible HDi (just out of my locality threshhold but may be able to push the boundary, or possibly ask one of the norfolk guys to look at it first lol) which has just had a price drop too.....but its provence! Undecided

Can't say I've ever seen an OEM+ good looking ph3 one tbh (Anna DTubs is Ph2 btw....) so just wondered if anyone has one? Preferably the right amount of doors, dropped 40mm on clones, with whatever else you like........ Smile

I'll look forward to seeing the replies when I come back later.

Edit - The other possible option atm is a moonstone so I'm kinda lookingat the lesser of two evils lol...the moonstone is a good £600 more though!
Cheers
Tom
link me the provence!
Don't want anyone else nicking it! Tongue

Tbf there aren't many on ebay anyway though lol.....
It looks alright Tom, I think you could add your 'Touch' to it & it would be fine!
My touch......blue brakes ya mean?? Big Grin

Dont think my angels would look right on provence though. Undecided Just cant think of one Ive seen I like tbh.......although most are dirty and battered being driven by old ladies......
I've not seen many Provence Blue cars with the right amount of doors.
(04-09-2012, 08:18 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: [ -> ]I've not seen many Provence Blue cars with the right amount of doors.

You don't see many at all tbf lol, unless I'm just ignoring them as its such a boring colour. But your correct number of doors is different to mine I think. Wink
Tom I'm happy to help mate
There is one that lives near me a province 5dr lol. No idea on what engine but it has crappy alloys and the owner works in McDonalds lol
Provence is a horrible colour, Moonstone is worth £600 more...
This is my mates provence..

[Image: 558601_4393400436277_1167155241_n.jpg]

[Image: 282358_4092994246310_346313266_n.jpg]
Not enough doors, no 4 spoke wheel, uncomfortable seats.......thats clearly a DTurbo Danny. Tongue

On another note....I can get £300 knocked off the moonstone.....hmm, decisions!

(04-09-2012, 08:42 AM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]Tom I'm happy to help mate

Thanks mate Smile It's at your favourite dealer though lol..... Confused
Get the manstone!
(04-09-2012, 12:48 PM)stephenraymond606 Wrote: [ -> ]Get the manstone!

Just been told I can't view the moonstone till Monday!

Ever get the feeling everythings against you! Dodgy

Or I could be a complete dick and put a bid on this...........no one else has.

Btw, yes, 306s clearly only come rank colours round here haha.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-gt...337b813ab1
The moonstone I shew you tom? Go for it.
That bike is actually provence as well haha, he got it sprayed that colour.. provence can actually look alright when cleaned up well and i think a set of black masks would make it look a lot better
(04-09-2012, 01:48 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]The moonstone I shew you tom? Go for it.

Yeah thats the one bud. Smile

Still.....not sure a V reg 5Dr DTurbo is worth £1300 though?? It's got short MOT, 7 previous owners and obviously no leather shiz......but should have the uprated suspension stuff.

The guy says thats his absolute bottom price, given that its just had cambelt and waterpump done.

Only problem is, as I said above, he's not around till monday for viewing apparently! Sad I only have enough diesel till Tuesday really.....so wanted another one a bit sooner, but I'm definitely thinking about it!

(04-09-2012, 01:54 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]That bike is actually provence as well haha, he got it sprayed that colour.. provence can actually look alright when cleaned up well and i think a set of black masks would make it look a lot better

Tbh bikes all look the same to me. Tongue Provence doesn't look bad in small doses on it though...but as for a whole car of it, not so sure!
Would not pay 1100 for a blaze...
Lol...I would......If I could afford to keep it. But no point atm as it would just be a stop gap and I could never sell an old thirsty piss coloured car haha. Tongue
If this dosnt convince you of how good they are nothing will
Oh god. Undecided
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIoVR3bQdcsF2selb_Uze...y-Jvvh&t=1]

?
Na to STD my one was PIMPIN
Oh, that's answered my question then....even clones don't make Provence look good. Sad
get the moonstone tom, it's not too badly overpriced if it's in good nick Smile
(04-09-2012, 09:10 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]get the moonstone tom, it's not too badly overpriced if it's in good nick Smile

Really?? Undecided But you can buy 1.8 meridians for £500 these days!! HDis cant be worth more than double that. :/
(05-09-2012, 07:40 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2012, 09:10 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]get the moonstone tom, it's not too badly overpriced if it's in good nick Smile

Really?? Undecided But you can buy 1.8 meridians for £500 these days!! HDis cant be worth more than double that. :/

Yeah but a hdi will live alot longer than a 1.8. Plus value/worth is all about demand. And the demand for HDI is alot more than than 1.8
Yeah I guess you're (kinda) right..........Ive seen plenty of 1.8s on ebay on 130k+ though, they're clearly better than '6s which are still up around a grand. (Jks of course, calm down Ed....)

Looks like I might be veiwing it this evening. Confused
buy it!
Which one tom?
Pages: 1 2