306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: You Park like a C*nt submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So my neighbour can't park.

Yeh it's old and yeh it's from my instagram. Ahh well.
It looks like he needs to lrn2handbrake
[Image: aAJDf0I.jpg]

Not even kidding... Bastard old people! They only got that disabled space put in because I kept parking there and they had to walk an extra few meters to their house when parking elsewhere, least they could do is park in it properly!
This was behind my van at work lmao

[Image: image_zps9f9720a2.jpg]
[Image: me4a5yge.jpg]

In Ramsgate Gardening Centre......
I see plenty daily. Couple on my phone:

[Image: 9a9udeny.jpg]

[Image: qetyba3e.jpg]
[Image: miiatl.jpg]

Opposite my work...

Seen this dick smacker get out also, perfectly healthy, just afflicted by a case of f*cking Knob™
Bmw driver.. says it all lol
I really should have gotten a picture of one of the cars I saw in the carpark at Download Festival this weekend.

Looks like they left the handbrake off and it'd rolled down into a ditch, they probably wouldn't realise until late on Sunday.
The lady garden who is currently parked covering a quarter of my already-hard-to-get-into-in-a-lowered-car driveway :/
Picture?
Clean 4x4, white van and a beemer, nothing unexpected there. lol
Do we have a current YPLAC thread?  Pass this every week and theres been an extra ticket each week so far... lol  Surely the parking warden/company realise the owner isn't around atm... lol

[attachment=23000]
I'm glad this thread has been revived!
I had some arsehole park on my driveway. I don't mind if my neighbours use it for five mins but that's it. So needless to say I got my jack out and shifted the lady garden into the road.
Lol just had a read of this. Cant say I'm surprised at how many BMW drivers are busted parking like c*nts on here! I think I have a pic somewhere of one parked disgracefully Big Grin
The clio is parked 
bloody hell orta.. did he just drive past it and stop?
(05-05-2015, 07:33 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]The clio is parked 

Haha this ones fantastic!
(05-05-2015, 06:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]I had some arsehole park on my driveway. I don't mind if my neighbours use it for five mins but that's it. So needless to say I got my jack out and shifted the lady garden into the road.

I don't understand why anyone would ever do that.
I must start taking photos of the ones of these I see as I see loads.

No. It really isn't!

Is that a cul de sac or a corner? Struggling to see how anyone could end up in that position! lol
(05-05-2015, 06:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]I had some arsehole park on my driveway. I don't mind if my neighbours use it for five mins but that's it. So needless to say I got my jack out and shifted the lady garden into the road.

Some random actually parked in your driveway? Wtf
(05-05-2015, 09:56 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: [ -> ]

Some random actually parked in your driveway? Wtf

I'd do the same how dare they! lol
Yeah hence why I got the jack out. I did park them nicely by a kerb. Didn't just leave them in middle of road. My mrs was in hysterics
That is a bit extreme, some people really do have zero respect. Fair play for being good about it, when someone blocked Grandma's drive we weren't so... forgiving lol.
Ive a few on my phone somewhere will get them posted, one of my favourite past times when out about in the car looking for pricks who cant park lol
(05-05-2015, 08:08 PM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]bloody hell orta.. did he just drive past it and stop?

(05-05-2015, 08:54 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha this ones fantastic!

(05-05-2015, 09:51 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]

No.  It really isn't!

Is that a cul de sac or a corner?  Struggling to see how anyone could end up in that position! lol

Yeah it's a cul de sac, but still!! It was just dumped. When I came up behind it I thought it had just pulled away and was waiting or something but I parked up and saw no one in it. 

Scary thing is the woman is 101 years old and still driving... I saw the same clio taking two spaces up in asda the other day. She will kill someone... 
101 and still driving, damn! Confused There's an old woman (not quite that old though!) with a Clio on our road that can't park by the kerb...problem is since she moved in everyone else uses her car as a guide so they're all a foot away from the kerb haha! lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8