306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Autogauge gauges - led colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My car came with a boost gauge already fitted, which is nice. I plan to move it to an A-pillar pod (any recommendations?) eventually.

I'm a big fan of keeping things OEM where possible, so was wondering if you could change the led colour in the autogauge unit, does it come apart?

At present it just lights up blue and red. I want it to be amber!

I might go the whole hog and order a different gauge, does anyone know of a decent gauge with black background and amber illumination? I've seen there are Prosport ones for like £40...
mine was £15 off ebay and glows amber Wink and its got a carbon face!
ebay Wink
Mine is auto gauge and you can change between 8 colours including a yellowy-amber
I had the same one that joe mentioned, fitted in the drivers side vent, looks very OEM imo around £15 on eBay IIRC
As joe and danny say i bought a carbo face auto gauge on that was amber as STD ( i changed to a ice white bulb) but its like £12 on the bay and does the job
Any specific brands to avoid? Doesn't need to be pin-point accurate as its really only for me to check the turbo is working lol. Can anyone find me one with a black face and amber/yellow illumination? eBay mobile is crap and I have no Internet at home!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Autogauge-Carb...962wt_1139

carbon faced amber illumination... £15 job's a good 'un?
Thats the one i got does the job spot on. Spray the surround black for extra OEM
yeah thats the one and thats what ive done Smile^^^^
(03-09-2012, 09:17 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thats the one and thats what ive done Smile^^^^

Grate minds think alike Big Grin
(04-09-2012, 04:51 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 09:17 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thats the one and thats what ive done Smile^^^^

But they can't spell?
*great
Trololoolol. .... /runs
(04-09-2012, 05:26 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2012, 04:51 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]

But they can't spell?
*great
Trololoolol. .... /runs

F U

but yeah my spelling is SHITE when im not thinkg about it
(04-09-2012, 06:41 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2012, 05:26 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2012, 04:51 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Grate minds think alike Big Grin

But they can't spell?
*great
Trololoolol. .... /runs

F U

but yeah my spelling is SHITE when im not thinkg about it
/runs back

thinking*

/runs away again
Isspro, exactly the right colour, looks totally OEM... Expensive, but very good... And they look awesome...