306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: thank you 306oc.co.uk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Elephant car insurance wanted me to pay £1995.27 to renewing it .. but I done some shopping and yeah now I only have to pay £871.36 thanks you 306oc.co.uk Wink
It's amazing what you can get from just trying a few others and mentioning forums especially when it comes to modified cars. I've got mine down to £1210 with Adrain Flux who originally wanted £2000 for my 205 which is pretty heavily modified in their books.
That's good to hear buddy! Who did you end up getting insured with then?

Glad to hear Flux sorted you out too Max Smile Did they give you a discount for being a member of the club?
It doesn't start till the 5th Sept when I turn 21 though which is annoying, but yeah it did drop down for being a member on here even though it's a 205.
You are welcome. I swear most club discounts don't really exist, i'd like to ring up, get a quote, then ring back and say i'm a member where's my 10% discount or whatever they say it is.
(29-08-2012, 07:46 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: [ -> ] I swear most club discounts don't really exist, i'd like to ring up, get a quote, then ring back and say i'm a member where's my 10% discount or whatever they say it is.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And thats a very good improvement Rob
I mentioned I was a member or several "owners clubs" but it made f*ck all difference
Rang flux and said I was a member sort me out! And told them details and then they said bish bash bosh you have to pay 871 and I had a bog smile on my face Wink .. yeah they do give you discount but you have to be very cheeky toward's them Wink
If anyone else is after a quote, ask for Jake, red team, in the modified dept. Really helpful guy who's actually into cars and actually wanted to get a decent quote for me.
Sky give me a big discount for being a member
(29-08-2012, 09:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Sky give me a big discount for being a member

How do you know?
(29-08-2012, 09:26 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone else is after a quote, ask for Jake, red team, in the modified dept. Really helpful guy who's actually into cars and actually wanted to get a decent quote for me.

I sit opposite him, he's driving my old E46 currently Wink

You can also ask for me if you need to guys, Jordan in the Red department

Cheers Smile
(29-08-2012, 09:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Sky give me a big discount for being a member

I'd give you a discount for being a cock just out of sympathy.
(29-08-2012, 10:02 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd give you a cock for being a discount just out of gay.

efa
(29-08-2012, 09:55 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-08-2012, 09:26 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone else is after a quote, ask for Jake, red team, in the modified dept. Really helpful guy who's actually into cars and actually wanted to get a decent quote for me.

Cheers Smile

Hmmm do I smell commision on your part? Wink aand this is so good to know because if you didn't know I had a similar thread going and as said worst quote I got was 58.6 grand age 19 on a Dturbo Confused

They got a website or best just ringing up?
Completely non commission based I can assure you! Literally just trying to help out Smile
Hhha what's the number for it mate? Might ring up and get a quote
(29-08-2012, 09:55 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers Smile

Haha well tell him I do appreciate his work, the previous person who quoted me £1998 didn't even know what a turbo was FFS Itwasntme