306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wheel Bolts for Cyclones? Recommendations??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

Just a quicky, does anyone know of anywhere to get good wheel bolts for my cyclones i have the standard peugeot ones but came to check them other day and one just snapped in half so looking at replacing them all but dont know where to start tbh

any help would be great[/align]
Expensive but there £2.50 each from pug iirc
I lookin a changing mine but want to do a stud conversion but don't like the look of the ebay kits plus they don't do flat seats. Sad
(27-08-2012, 06:38 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Expensive but there £2.50 each from pug iirc

I thought this may just get a wheels worth a payday lol cheers

(27-08-2012, 06:43 PM)ash23 Wrote: [ -> ]I lookin a changing mine but want to do a stud conversion but don't like the look of the ebay kits plus they don't do flat seats. Sad

I know been looking into this but like you say no flat fitment Sad as would look great with red calipers and nuts
If you speak to www.speedshack.co.uk theyll sort you out with either OEM fittment bolts or a stud conversion.

If you go for a stud conversion you can get toyota style nuts with a pug thread that are actually a better fit in the wheels than the standard peugeot bolts
Currently a set on ebay, bin for £24
Got a linky midnightclub?? Smile cheers

(27-08-2012, 07:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]If you speak to www.speedshack.co.uk theyll sort you out with either OEM fittment bolts or a stud conversion.

If you go for a stud conversion you can get toyota style nuts with a pug thread that are actually a better fit in the wheels than the standard peugeot bolts

Cheers dum dum may just look into this for stud kit cheers bud