306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: shameless DT whoring UPDATED with morette pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As title really,

The morettes, in astor, What do think?

[Image: 2012-08-29185442.jpg]

[Image: 2012-08-29185458.jpg]

[Image: 2012-08-29185511.jpg]

[Image: 2012-08-29185539.jpg]

What do you guys think? Id like your opinion please Big Grin

Before this car i hated 5 door and i hated silver, iv been converted Big Grin

[Image: 2012-08-23160429.jpg]

[Image: 2012-08-23160537.jpg]

[Image: 2012-08-23160509.jpg]

[Image: 2012-08-23160451.jpg]
Just needs a bosch on her and it'll be perfect. Smile
(23-08-2012, 03:31 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Just needs a bosch on her and it'll be perfect. Smile

In the pipe line bud, its in the garage ready to go
Also painted the fogs black, i think it looks boss with them matching the masks Big Grin
Debadge the rear Smile

Looks spot on other than that mate Smile
i like this alot
This is the one i was on about earlier thorne.. Cool as fook.. even likve the bra on it!!
cheers dude Big Grin
like it mate, nice . . . . .get your front number plate on straight though, shit like that drives me wild . .lol
(25-08-2012, 04:26 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]like it mate, nice . . . . .get your front number plate on straight though, shit like that drives me wild . .lol

I know mate but i really just CBA to pull it off and try and get the sticky off the bumper and the plate, i will get round to it some when.
(25-08-2012, 05:35 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-08-2012, 04:26 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]like it mate, nice . . . . .get your front number plate on straight though, shit like that drives me wild . .lol

I know mate but i really just CBA to pull it off and try and get the sticky off the bumper and the plate, i will get round to it some when.
get it done you lazy lady garden! Smile
i no i no. but when your trying to mod and run 306's mimor details like that tend to get shoved to the back of the list lol
Bump for the update
Looks sweet Jamie Smile looks pretty mean with Morettes and cooler
i like this tempted to get a bra for mine (car lol).
(29-08-2012, 07:31 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Looks sweet Jamie Smile looks pretty mean with Morettes and cooler

Cheers curt, I think i prefer the masks, but it just looks soooo mean with the morettes, going to get the mrs to drive it down the road see how mean it looks, think it needs some extra lows now tohugh

(29-08-2012, 07:31 PM)Will_306_hdi Wrote: [ -> ]i like this tempted to get a bra for mine (car lol).

Car? are you sure thats what you ment? lol, bra's really have grown on me since buying this one, I use to be the number 1 hater of bras on 306's lol
lol no comment!!!.

i didnt use to like but they are quite popular with the euro scene i think
indeed they are, but im bringing them to the smokey derv scene
ill be joining you soon mate.
I kinda like that actually...Think it's got a nice mean look to it!
I quite like that.. So J, what you doing with the masks that came off the DT.... :whistling:
Thanks guys.

Danny the masks have been wrapped in bubble wrap and stored Tongue
Just sell me a set already! Tongue I can't find any crystals yet :/
Na im going to take them apart and throw em away i think. Lol

Toying with the idea of masking a set of ph2 single optics and using the ph3 lenses from these. So im going to hang on to them for the time being.

N dont give me that bull. There are crystals every where. So crack on n i will do you a set
I've got a set of mint frosteds mate, any use?
(31-08-2012, 07:15 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a set of mint frosteds mate, any use?

iv got 4 or 5 sets of them stashed all around the house and garage mate. I think i meed to throw some away not collect more lol. Cheers though mate
Morettes look cool!! Something about this car.. its one of my fav!!!
would you be interested in some black halos for your black masks? They have the white rings instead of yellow
(05-09-2012, 01:54 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]would you be interested in some black halos for your black masks? They have the white rings instead of yellow

Afraid not mate. I really hate angle purly because the lack of build qualty.

Cheers gumball. I think it looks pretty different to most. And i supose thats what its all about
Looks nice - just got 2 x too many doors Tongue
Pages: 1 2