306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Clock spazums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
right so iv never had any issues with the speedo/clocks on my Dt, but today i uped the boost, hard wired a slim line fan and changed the front arb, Oh and also my central locking didnt work, tryed again and it did? (key in the door not fob)

Now when i hit full boost around 2750 revs either the all needals flick up and down or the ABS and air bag light start flashing up,

I droped to sub frame to do the ARB, maybe pulled a plug out or somthing?

Iv hard wired the fan with the switch & fuse, (havent disturbed any OE wiring atall apart from taking the OE fan loom off) so cant see how that would affect anything, unless its zapping to much power,

And just up the boost & fuel the normal way so that cant of done anything,
Sounds like you've bricked it. Best give me it.
Ok come collect ASAP
Sam I'll come and pick you up and drive you there. Add it to our fleet?
(23-08-2012, 07:15 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Sam I'll come and pick you up and drive you there. Add it to our fleet?

This isnt helping solve my issue, your just a bunch of bummers...........spammers i mean spammers Confused
(23-08-2012, 07:49 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-08-2012, 07:15 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Sam I'll come and pick you up and drive you there. Add it to our fleet?

This isnt helping solve my issue, your just a bunch of bummers...........spammers i mean spammers Confused

Your just jealous!
(23-08-2012, 08:21 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-08-2012, 07:49 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]

Your just jealous!

YUP Sad
I think you were right the first time when you said bummers.....
Knocked the Speedo sensor out when you did the arb? sounds weird that...
Been out in it again this evening and it was fine about from when you start it abs and air bag light stay on for a few seconds o_O
Isn't that meant to happen? On initial start up the are meant to stay on for 4seconds

Yes!

Also, drove by a jag for sale the other day... ninja
(23-08-2012, 09:47 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes!

Also, drove by a jag for sale the other day... ninja

V12 XJS? Want one!
No jus luck, probably a diseasal x type...

However, I do know of a place that had a v12 xjs... Might take a cruise next week Big Grin