306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My current daily:/ (Updated With Crash Pictures)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought i'd put up a pic of what im currently "cruising" inSmile I hate it with an absolute passion and as soon as a decent d tub or hdi come up forsale near me i'll be onit like sonic..
But laugh away...
[Image: 20120713_152612.jpg]
[Image: 20120713_152647.jpg]

Blush
What happened to the Diablo??

Anyway, looks nice..............bet your ex will be back asap if she see's that! Big Grin
I stupidly sold the diablo because it needed a few bits doing i couldnt afford:/ she came with me to buy this we were together when i bought:/.. it needs to go.. if anyone wants it its forsale i want 500 ono....just taxed it for 6 months and mot til feb.. (sorry this wasnt ment to turn into a forsale thread)
Tbh I bet thats actually a bit of a laugh to drive... I've heard they are anyway...
Unless "like a boat" is the handling was described nope its not even fun haha
Shame it ain't yellow!
The yellow they do these in fades and goes abit gay :/
Rofl nice exhaust that ...
(23-08-2012, 01:34 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]Rofl nice exhaust that ...

Got it for free.. someone had it custom made on there 106 quiky and crashed it.. so the bloke thats selling it im good friends with and gave me the whole thing for nothing all stainlessWink if im gonna look like a twat im gonna do it properly Smile
that backbox nearly killed me XD

the rear lights look like a dulex shade sheet
[Image: 3-Fiat-Cinquecento-The-Inbetweeners.jpg]
You need to swap the engine to the 1.2 or 1.4 out the same age punto for a few more horses, apparently its a pretty much straight swap.
I suggested this the last time someone had one of these - paint it yellow, fit a red door and push it in a lake.
Just got home from A&E 3:31am after a dodgy night and rolling the cinquecento a few times in a hedge, now going bed, pics to follow in the morning when i go and get it out of the hedge Sad
f*ck you rolled a shoe box and your still here!! Can you pick 6 numbers for me

Glad your ok though bud not nice rolling a car is it!
I've never known someone to roll a box before! Confused Hope you're ok though mate.
Jeez man I know you didn't like it but......

In serious hope your okay dude
Well that didn't last long! Hope your ok bud
Jesus!

Had to borrow the mum-in-law's Seicento Sporting a few times when the GTI was out of action. It's terrible. I had to roll the window down when I was throwing it around as my elbow banged off the glass lmao
Everyones calling me lucky but now i have no car and no money so the way i see it life is just f*cking me over... About to go and find a mate with a flatbed and if we can get it out the bush and home i'll take pictures.. all i remember from the actual crash is i rolled 3 or 4 times and finished facing the opposite way to what i went it :/
Where did you do it to?
The most important thing is you are ok!! cars can be replaced - you can't. Amazed you walked away from it if you rolled it that many times tbh.
(26-08-2012, 09:38 AM)tomw1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Everyones calling me lucky but now i have no car and no money so the way i see it life is just f*cking me over... About to go and find a mate with a flatbed and if we can get it out the bush and home i'll take pictures.. all i remember from the actual crash is i rolled 3 or 4 times and finished facing the opposite way to what i went it :/

Mate, seriously....you walked away from rolling a chinkychento, and your complaining that your still alive?!?! Personally, i'd be counting my lucky stars, and buying a lottery ticket.

At the end of the day, as has already been said, a car can be replaced, YOU CANNOT!
sounds like the accident has knocked the sence out of yourself

your alive dude! your so lucky the firebragade weren't cutting you out of a tin coffin
Well heres a picture, i havent left the house yet, trying to arrange a flat bed then i'll go down and have a look but heres a couple mum got:
[Image: 192215_10151129012989320_631436096_o.jpg]
[Image: 241666_4419740221957_878468521_o.jpg]

I did win 15quid on a scratch card before it happened?
It was out near st stephens Darren, Not sure how well you know the area, i'll tell you on facebook later Smile
Made a mess of that lol, well done! Big Grin
As a lot of people have already said Christ you were lucky! In a day or so you'll get some perspective on what happened and realise how lucky you've been, but that looks like it could've very easily turned out very differently...
Looks fixable?
Mate you are a lucky bastard to get out with no major injuries. These always had a reputation of being terrible in a crash. Even worse than the 106 and ive seen some nasty nasty accidents in them.
The funny bit is, when i crashed my phone flew out of one of the broken windows.. So i had to get out the car and run a mile and a half to mates house to get to a phone to get help..

Injuries wise:
Bruise on my cheek bit swollen.
Big lump on the side of my head where i hit something or something hit me cant remember. Possibly the headunit that was outside my window when i "came around" so to speak.
Right shoulder very swollen big red lump nice graze on it, also right across my chest red mark, presumeably from the seat belt, exactly the reason 15stone lads shouldnt go upside down at speed with only one shoulder belt lol
Knees are aching backs aching
Ankles and backs of legs are killing but i think thats cos im fat and never ran so far so fast in my life!
Pages: 1 2