306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Engine Stand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As titled, wanted, an engine stand for doing a rebuild.
(20-08-2012, 06:14 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]As titled, wanted, an engine stand for doing a rebuild.

Is it for a derv??????? LOL
Yes and no.
Guessed what you're doing.

And ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Liftmaster-Wid...1696wt_952
Oooooooo Interesting....... Im struggling guessing lol

Was going to post the one ed has jsut done as im buying one also when payday arrives Smile
Lol, "yes and no"

I know what you're up to ninja
Could this yes and no be what im thinking...... 2.1 cranky??

If so thats what ive just got Tongue but not for a petrol but derv project engine
(20-08-2012, 09:00 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Oooooooo Interesting....... Im struggling guessing lol
Rebuilding an engine :p
It's not hard; I've been talking about it for ages; as has Samass, albeit in a slightly different way; it was a matter of time before someone decided to actually get on with it (financially I'd probably be halfway through it by now if I hadn't binned my Diablo Sad
Haha have a few engines the same on here lol know exactly what's going on hahah
(20-08-2012, 12:39 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]It's not hard; I've been talking about it for ages; as has Samass, albeit in a slightly different way; it was a matter of time before someone decided to actually get on with it (financially I'd probably be halfway through it by now if I hadn't binned my Diablo Sad

No, you'd be half way through fitting straight valves.
If I wasn't trying to save for my deposit, is be down the breakers tearing various engines apart
(20-08-2012, 12:54 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]If I wasn't trying to save for my deposit, is be down the breakers tearing various engines apart

Deposit on what? Tongue

And Niall FYC! My old engine was bloody peach!
House, moving in in a couple of weeks.

If by peach, you mean tapper, then yes.
(20-08-2012, 12:12 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-08-2012, 09:00 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Oooooooo Interesting....... Im struggling guessing lol
Rebuilding an engine :p

Ok am not that daft haha Tongue

Im currently looking into putting a 2.1 crank in a 1.9 XUD but just need to get some rods made Smile
I have one you are welcome to borrow bud got it for a bargain but probably won't be using it this year