306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hi from Portsmouth!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

Bought my first 6 a couple of weeks ago, Diablo Red Phase 2.

In love with it already!

Had it parked up last Sunday in Tesco car park in Havant, and someone left a flyer for this forum on my windscreen, so thought I'd register and say hello!

Hope to meet a few other fellow 306 owners, and will most likely be going to French Car Night at Ace Cafe tomorrow night so might see some people there, don't know many faces at the moment!

I will get some pics of the car up after my cleaning sesh today Smile

Ash
Welcome along mate!
Welcome along, probably phil that got you haha
Welcome to the club Smile Try and make it tomorrow night, there's usually a good group of us there!
(19-08-2012, 08:45 AM)Ash J Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

In love with it already!

Had it parked up last Sunday in Tesco car park in Havant, and someone left a flyer for this forum on my windscreen, so thought I'd register and say hello!

Hope to meet a few other fellow 306 owners, and will most likely be going to French Car Night at Ace Cafe tomorrow night so might see some people there, don't know many faces at the moment!

Ash

Welcome along nice to see another South Coast member Smile

I'm sure this is turning into a gti owners club though..
Hello Smile

See you at Ace with another Diablo '6!
Hello
Alright mate im only down the road in southampton with my 6. I only been on the forum for a few days my self but im propa impressed
Welcome along! another ph2 Diablo Smile
Welcome along, couple of us in southampton. Keep an eye on the meets section Smile
Welcome along! Yeah that was me. :-)

I was over the back. I drive a black ph2 306 and my mate has a ph3 moonstone. So if you ever see us again don't be afraid to say hi :-)
(For accuracy it was actually smanfa who put the flier there, but it was me who spotted the very nice 6)
Welcome along,

Is the end of the plate DFB ?
cant remember but dont think it was
Welcome along mate I'm usually at Tesco havant with phil alot, as Phil said I'm in the phase 3 moonstone so don't be afraid to say hi mate.
Just realised the number plate 'R73 BHP' and I know who you are lol! Don't know if you remember me, but I was the guy that had the blue 306 XS just over a year ago, used to hang round with Tacha a lot. Met you up the hill a fair few times, you'd recognise me if you saw me!

Anyways, I've seen the Moonstone a few times, as I drop someone to work at Havant Tesco quite often. Just not always easy to pull up to a group of cars and people you don't know to say hello! But next time I see you I'll pop over.

And end of my plate is FAF!
Welcome aboard, think I remember you haha. China blue one right?
(19-08-2012, 02:07 PM)thethorne Wrote: [ -> ]Alright mate im only down the road in southampton with my 6. I only been on the forum for a few days my self but im propa impressed
Propper impressed.. LMAO

Welcome mate.. Also only down the road in Southampton too!! Usually with this mad man!!^^^

In love with it already!

Ash

hmmmmm my guess is dumb dumb just has a giant box of flyers in his car and goes on the road just to find new 306's ninja
(21-08-2012, 12:07 AM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard, think I remember you haha. China blue one right?

Yes it was a china blue one I had before, sure I'd recognise you if I saw you or the car!
you saw the car the put the flyer under?
i put it there after phil spotted your lovely car!! lol. welcome Smile xx
good job Smile haha
(20-08-2012, 10:52 PM)Ash J Wrote: [ -> ]Just realised the number plate 'R73 BHP' and I know who you are lol! Don't know if you remember me, but I was the guy that had the blue 306 XS just over a year ago, used to hang round with Tacha a lot. Met you up the hill a fair few times, you'd recognise me if you saw me!

Anyways, I've seen the Moonstone a few times, as I drop someone to work at Havant Tesco quite often. Just not always easy to pull up to a group of cars and people you don't know to say hello! But next time I see you I'll pop over.

Ahh yeah I remember. Sold it to your sister or something didn't you?
Then got a cossack grey ph1 DT
Nice to see you got a 6. Looks lovely that car!
(21-08-2012, 12:10 PM)pud11 Wrote: [ -> ]

hmmmmm my guess is dumb dumb just has a giant box of flyers in his car and goes on the road just to find new 306's ninja
Read up lol... it was me...

Also its dum dum :-P
(21-08-2012, 01:28 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-08-2012, 10:52 PM)Ash J Wrote: [ -> ]Just realised the number plate 'R73 BHP' and I know who you are lol! Don't know if you remember me, but I was the guy that had the blue 306 XS just over a year ago, used to hang round with Tacha a lot. Met you up the hill a fair few times, you'd recognise me if you saw me!

Ahh yeah I remember. Sold it to your sister or something didn't you?
(21-08-2012, 12:10 PM)pud11 Wrote: [ -> ]

Read up lol... it was me...

Also its dum dum :-P

looool if you send some up here i'll happily hand them out for people in the north to expand the help and love Smile
(21-08-2012, 01:28 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh yeah I remember. Sold it to your sister or something didn't you?

Spot on!

Car has come up lovely after a cleaning sesh the other day, will get some pics up later tonight!

And I was reading the chat last night and it seems you were going up to Mick's for half hour or so last night, I had left the hill about half hour before that!

Sure I'll catch you around soon!
lol by the sounds of it mate u will see us often haha we are everywhere, im about tonight tesco or hill lol
I did keep seeing you about in the china XS a lot lol. Couple times in the DT for a lil bit then hardly at all hahah
(21-08-2012, 06:29 PM)puggyhdi Wrote: [ -> ]lol by the sounds of it mate u will see us often haha we are everywhere, im about tonight tesco or hill lol

Yeah I drop somebody off to work at Tesco on quite a few nights, and am up the hill a fair bit. Any excuse to drive the 6!

Might even pop up to the hill in a bit.

(21-08-2012, 07:42 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]I did keep seeing you about in the china XS a lot lol. Couple times in the DT for a lil bit then hardly at all hahah

Yeah I didn't go out much in the DT as it was more a car to get me to work and back and that's about it! Sadly (or happily lol) it is living at Silverlake now, being dismantled to keep other fellow 306s on the road lol!

And I also had a Mk2 Golf GTi between the DT and the 6, so you would never have known it was me!

Pics as promised!! (excuse crappy phone quality!)

[Image: 20120821_084510.jpg]

[Image: 20120821_084459.jpg]

[Image: 20120821_084431.jpg]

[Image: 20120821_084416.jpg]

[Image: 20120821_084449.jpg]
Welcome to the site. Thats a very nice '6 you have Smile
Looks sexy as usual... just remember... I know where you live ninja
Pages: 1 2