306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Help? :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to browse some scrap yards in a few days for a factory fitted ph3 (1999 is ph3?) spoiler for my HDi (which has had it removed prior to my purchase). Any assistance as to what holds it through the holes and the tools is needed to remove it in such a way to keep it all intact and able to be fitted? Smile

While I'm on the subject, also after the exhaust extension, same as above for that too. Smile
Hdi's don't have standard spoilers fitted iirc.

Well mine don't and it's meridian.
(18-08-2012, 05:47 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Hdi's don't have standard spoilers fitted iirc.

Well mine don't and it's meridian.

It's the HDi SR. All I've seen for sale of that model have one. Just the one I have has had it removed. I can see scuffs on the window where it rested and there's holes above window that go through the boot lid.
No such thing as an "SR" spec over here. Closes is an SP and they have a 3 leg spoiler

Other standard spoilers are held on by 4, 10mm bolts. Open the book and look inside and they're ovbious
(18-08-2012, 06:01 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]No such thing as an "SR" spec over here. Closes is an SP and they have a 3 leg spoiler

Other standard spoilers are held on by 4, 10mm bolts. Open the book and look inside and they're ovbious

Okay... Like this I just took off autotrader.

[Image: 15348BD3-FAA1-410B-A1E0-DB8F9D7BAD01-139...AA400B.jpg]
Sr isn't the model. That's some auto trader shit.
Thats more than likely a dturbo hdi. The meridian only had spoilers as an option.
(18-08-2012, 07:31 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Sr isn't the model. That's some auto trader shit.
Thats more than likely a dturbo hdi. The meridian only had spoilers as an option.

Do you know anything about the spoilers on them? I don't have a Meridian. Thanks for clarification of SR. Smile
Yeah they bolt through the metal down the sides of the window with 1 long t25 self tapper (about 2" long) either side.
(18-08-2012, 07:58 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah they bolt through the metal down the sides of the window with 1 long t25 self tapper (about 2" long) either side.

Thank you so much. Smile