306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase one Diablo Red MOODY D Turbo ;) - UPDATED 10/9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After owning 2 XSI's (swapped my first one for the second one with TheThorne) I went away for a bit, but then became slightly addicted with TheThorne's GTi6, so yesterday i went and bought this Diablo Red Pase1 D Turbo!!

Well impressed with it, not only power wise, but the MPG!! Bought the car standard yesterdat apart from the D Turbo wheels painted grey.

Looking like this:
[Image: 38691521120612567566817.jpg]
[Image: 42349221120599234234815.jpg]
[Image: 54723021120588234235919.jpg]

Today i fitted:
Hard pipe induction kit.
boost gauge (still to plumbed up.. donated by TheThorne)
Battery isolation switch (dontaed by TheThrone)
de-wipered Straight through

I will update with more pics tomorrow!!

Plans for the near future:
Front mount intercooler
Slammage
new clutch
tints

Thanks for reading!! I will keep updated!!
Looking good there chapSmile
This car was a propa bargin. I like this car alot.

When i find some coil overs for mine i will donate my set up to it and lower the rear on it.
Yup.. Needs slammage Smile I will supply the sledge hammer lol
If i break it like i did on mine i accept no liabilty lol!!!!
Ill buy one for £1 tomorrow lol.. i dont care as long as its low haha I just found a battery cover in my shed lol.. looks much better.. wait untill you see the moody things i found to sell haha
When you gonna let me lower this then you helmet
Wink u know the plan now u douche!! I will update this thread tomorrow, when maybe i will have worked out how this oversized exhaust is going to attach it's self!!
De-badged today.. Supprised what a difference that makes!! Plans have changed slightly now..

Clutch
Lower
Cyclones
Skirts
FMIC
nice project will keep tabs on this. you based near thethorne?
Yeah his car spends most it life in my workshop lol
It does indeed!! Always come out better than it went in too!!

I aquired a FMIC today.. Hopefully i will have that mounted this weeked, and just await the pipes to plumb it in.. Also should be getting straight through sorted this weekend too Smile
cool! i wanted to FMIC mine but admiral said they wouldn't insure me if i did
Going to lower this high rise dturbo this week and you dont even get to decide how much or when im just gunna do it
My insurance company arepretty good with all modds.. Cant wait for you to slam it mate.. hopefully i can get my FMIC mounted this week with minimal cutting.. oh and finally get my boost gauge and exhaust sorted at the same time.. gunna be lookin good soon!!
Wheres a update pic of your car with your genuine head light protectors ;-) and your MOODY fmic ??? common gay
AHEM... UPDATES:
FMIC mounted..
[Image: 40403222393868773552616.jpg]

Finally fitted back box after the miserable police man gave me 14days to fit one..
[Image: 42992522393840773555415.jpg]

Managed to get these after Thorney tried them on his car and then shouted like a girl about how much he hated them.. but i think there something different, and easily removed if i get bored of them..
[Image: 48569922393897106883127.jpg]
Shame the plate's one number out! I think Mattcheese had/has those headlight protectors on his phase 1...

Is the front mount mounted outside the bumper? Think it'd be better slightly more subtle... Looking good though dude
Yeah i did try to get it to sit in a bit more flush, but it does look better in real life.. and to be honest i have always wanted an excuse for a FMIC so i had to make it a lairy as possible really lol..
Yeah i like the headlight protectors purely because they are something different, and i have never seen them before on a Pahse1.. Thanks for the comment tho mate Smile
Was gunna put these headlight protectors on mine but decided their to heavy for the 6 ;-)
Looks good.

Any pics of your under bonnet route for the fmic?
Have you being going round Chandlers ford at all? I keep hearing what sounds like a heavily-boosted diesel with a straight-through, but can't seem to track the bugger down lol.
I havent plumed the FMIC up yet.. I did have some pipes lined up to buy, but they were no good, so they are yet another thing on my list of things to buy at the moment lol. As soon as i find some i will update with pics tho.

Yeah im in Chandlers ford most days as my dad lives there.. Not too sure how good mine sounds out side tho lol, and its not heavily boosted yet either.. Where abouts in chandlers ford do you hear it??
I told you befor it sounds good

O yeah i forgot to say this big gay boy is on about buying one of the most hateful cars ever made....and selling his dtub......HE WANTS A MK3 GOLF now i fail to see the attraction to these nasty 90'S NAZzI rusty shit boxs. Out of all the golfs which in my opinon are all shit the mk3 has got to be the worst out the lot. Slow gay loud heavy numb rot boxs AND CYCLONES DONT EVEN FIT THEM.
Shhh your self gay boy.. Im not buying another DUB (atm) LOL.. Going to stick with this and do the best i can with it.. I think once its lowered and got some different wheels fitted it will look the bollox IMO.. Just want the project to get moving at the moment.. its like its stuck in slow moving traffic.

I will always love DUB's but im trying to get off em.
Hahaha random, just by toynbee school usually mate, i live pretty much opposite.

Don't get a dub, they're awful, plus they're victims of major scene-tax lol.
LOL.. Nah i am not looking for another dub at the moment.. concentrating on making my 306 look cool Smile

I drive round that way a bit.. my wifes mum lives that way.. My dad lives closer to the centre of eastleigh.. you might have seen his black modified Focus about or his Shogun on 23" wheels
Fair enough, maybe so, will have to keep an eye out.
Just piced up my lowering springs today.. They are Apex.. Saxo springs 40mm so should drop mine nicely Smile
Rofl You're going to be scraping!
Pages: 1 2